Invidia Q300/N1 Civic Si Exhaust Thread - Page 52
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Invidia Q300/N1 Civic Si Exhaust Thread

Just installed my skunk2 CL DP and Q300. Had the same thing happening. Put washers under the cross bar and flipped the rubber bushing around so the "up" was down and the rattle went away.

Hope this helps a few people. I did order the bushing off eBay though as well.

Invidia Q300/N1 Civic Si Exhaust Thread-imageuploadedbyag-free1399984616.226832.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Black 2013 Si with HONDATA FP and tuned by VitViper, Skunk2 CL DP, Q300, Rick Spec'd intake

On order:

.........?

K24Z7 CREW MEMBER # 361
    Build Thread....
    https://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/coupe/80386-mods-done-finally.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ScootR View Post
    Sorry, got lost with this one. There's a new and improved rubber mount? From who? P/N and price? Thanks
    Torque Solution Exhaust Hanger Mount Kit Honda Civic incl SI 2006 2012 | eBay
    2012 CBP Civic Si Coupe
    *K24Z7 #198
    *POP Crew #18

1 month, no rattle. Q300/rv6 catted
    CBP FB6 | Morimoto Retrofit |K&N SRI | RV6 Catted Downpipe |Invidia Q300 |AFe TBS | Flashpro tuned by VIT | Skunk2 Springs |Beaks Style Rear Tie Bar | Godspeed Rear Camber Arms | Varrstoen ES330 | Viper 5706v Alarm

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Thanks man. It works? Mines 2013 Si coupe and I'm sick of the rattle. Honestly, they should send us of this for free IMHO.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.

Anyone with a 2014 Si Sedan near the middle of the country want to do a straight swap for my beginning of April 2014 installed Q300? Only thing I ask in return is you pay the install fees. I've got tinnitus and the sound of the exhaust hurts my ears at certain points, but my stock exhaust is long gone. Know it sounds like a too good to be true deal, but I just want to go back to a semi quiet drive. If so, just PM me and we can try to meet up in the middle somewhere.

edit: I'd prefer to trade with a '14 sedan owner so we're both getting mostly new exhausts, but I would entertain offers from fellow '13 Si sedan owners as well.
    Last edited by KUweatherman; 05-18-2014 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScootR View Post
    Thanks man. It works? Mines 2013 Si coupe and I'm sick of the rattle. Honestly, they should send us of this for free IMHO.
    Try reversing the hanger on the muffler mount. It has worked for me so far. I just got the new torque bushings but don't need them on right away as I have no rattle.

Good luck

ScootR likes this.
    Black 2013 Si with HONDATA FP and tuned by VitViper, Skunk2 CL DP, Q300, Rick Spec'd intake

On order:

.........?

K24Z7 CREW MEMBER # 361
    Build Thread....

Greenhorn
    3 months now and no rattle. It seems like the 2013 sedans don't get the rattle issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant036 View Post
    3 months now and no rattle. It seems like the 2013 sedans don't get the rattle issue.
    I've got the coupe and no rattle so far. Of course I knew about a problem ahead of time and assessed the situation prior to install.

On order:

.........?

K24Z7 CREW MEMBER # 361
    Build Thread....

I have the q300 cat back and I'm thinking of getting the full race cat less dp. I asked vit what the best dp for my car was and that's what he told me to get. Does anyone have this combo, q300 and full race cat less dp? How's the install, how's the fitment, tell me your thoughts on the combo?
    Nice not rice

*2012 SI coupe*
    HFP lip kit
    H&R sport springs
    K&N sri
    Invidia q300 cat back
    Full race catless downpipe
    Hondata Flashpro/vittuned

Bushings only work for the first small two hole mounts. The rear one I drilled out to fit and I think it hangs too low. Looks out of place. Back to stock so if anyone wants mine pay shipping and they are yours.

ScootR likes this.

On order:

.........?

K24Z7 CREW MEMBER # 361
    Build Thread....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)