Fog light HID Bulb malfunction???
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fog light HID Bulb malfunction???

Fog light HID Bulb malfunction???

I have both 3k HID set ups in my fogs, but recently, the drivers side light doesnt heat up completely? the passenger one is fine, but the driver side one will start to warm up, stop, then go out.... could it be the bulb? ballast?

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mayorga160 View Post
    I have both 3k HID set ups in my fogs, but recently, the drivers side light doesnt heat up completely? the passenger one is fine, but the driver side one will start to warm up, stop, then go out.... could it be the bulb? ballast?
    I'm guessing ballast, bulbs usually flicker or just won't turn on. Can you hear the ballast humming?
    K24 Crew Member #909
    2012 PMM FB6

Quote Originally Posted by Beeshabo View Post
    I'm guessing ballast, bulbs usually flicker or just won't turn on. Can you hear the ballast humming?
    I dont think I hear anything coming from the ballast. or maybe my hearing is just shot...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)