The Official: Q&A for the CT-E Supercharger Kit - Page 358
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 360 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360 LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3596
Like Tree1058Likes

Thread: The Official: Q&A for the CT-E Supercharger Kit

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by kevvo21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby.Kourtney View Post
    I just checked ct-engineering’s website and they are closed for business permanently it seems.
    That's insane! I wonder why, bankruptcy? Was looking forward to possibly owning a ct-e sc but guess not anymore, lol
    It probably has a lot to do with the current and future generations of Honda’s will be turbocharged so their sales will likely plummet.
    Last edited by Toby.Kourtney; 09-25-2018 at 08:33 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by Si_You_Later View Post
    I just checked ct-engineering’s website and they are closed for business permanently it seems.
    That's insane! I wonder why, bankruptcy? Was looking forward to possibly owning a ct-e sc but guess not anymore, lol
    Still can get one used, any parts will have to be from Merc racing, imt, or steigemeier
    If IMT made an intake manifold for their TVS1320 instead of making it an upgrade option from the ct-e kit most of us probably wouldn’t have gone with ct-e to begin with.

One Bad Mama Jama!!! Si_You_Later's Avatar
    Still can get one used, any parts will have to be from Merc racing, imt, or steigemeier
    If IMT made an intake manifold for their TVS1320 instead of making it an upgrade option from the ct-e kit most of us probably wouldn’t have gone with ct-e to begin with.
    You're very right

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Been looking through here for a bit and cant seem to find what I'm looking for. What size injectors would be necessary for a 2.95 pulley? I picked up a used ct kit with a 3.6 pulley and 750 injectors. Was going to pick up a mercracing aftercooler aa well and the guy told me hed throw in the 2.95 with it. I know with the 2.95 and ac I could use the stock belt, but what about the 3.6?

Quote Originally Posted by Blakwolf View Post
    Been looking through here for a bit and cant seem to find what I'm looking for. What size injectors would be necessary for a 2.95 pulley? I picked up a used ct kit with a 3.6 pulley and 750 injectors. Was going to pick up a mercracing aftercooler aa well and the guy told me hed throw in the 2.95 with it. I know with the 2.95 and ac I could use the stock belt, but what about the 3.6?
    750s should cover you on the 2.95. Just keep an eye on the duty cycle.
    As for the belt, not sure. I used the stock belt on the 3.6 no ac but the tensioner was never exactly lined up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If I've read everything correctly the 2.95 puts out about 13 psi correct? Meaning I'd need a new map sensor/fuel pump and also with that being cooled how would that be on reliability for a daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Blakwolf View Post
    If I've read everything correctly the 2.95 puts out about 13 psi correct? Meaning I'd need a new map sensor/fuel pump and also with that being cooled how would that be on reliability for a daily?
    As long as youÂ’re cooled itÂ’ll be reliable

Greenhorn
    Has anyone increased rev limit in combination with a 2.95 pulley? I'm curious if the blower could handle both the smaller pulley with 8000+ engine speed...

Quote Originally Posted by emondayrbmf View Post
    Has anyone increased rev limit in combination with a 2.95 pulley? I'm curious if the blower could handle both the smaller pulley with 8000+ engine speed...
    IÂ’m also very curious of this considering I want to do the same thing...

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by emondayrbmf View Post
    IÂ’m also very curious of this considering I want to do the same thing...
    Raising the redline to above 7500 is asking for a bent rod even without the supercharger.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)