Need advice on my 2013 civic si
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need advice on my 2013 civic si

Greenhorn

Need advice on my 2013 civic si

I'm just now getting into cars and learning as much about them as possible. Like most enthusiast I bought my car to build it and I'm having trouble deciding what to increase in next. All ive done so far is install an injen CAI. I don't know if I should get exhaust or flash pro next. Which one would benefit me more?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need advice on my 2013 civic si-14767185316991185817905.jpg  
    Last edited by Scaden80; 10-17-2016 at 10:41 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Intake, exhaust, and down-pipe paired with flash pro will give you the best gains. Buy those at the same time so it can be put in at the same time, and get a tune.
    That should do it, unless you have bigger plans

Greenhorn
    I want to put a turbo in it but that's gonna be in a few years after it's paid off and I have a new daily driver.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    Thank you tho I'll keep those in mind and do some more research on what exhaust will pair best with my intake

Platinum Member
    I agree with above, do flashpro last if you're planning on getting the other parts anyways. If you want the most bang for your buck now, then get flashpro and a tune, just be ready to pay more $$ for a re-tune every time you buy a new bolt-on.

If you're planning turbo in the future, buy a downpipe with that in mind. The diameter will make a difference to you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)