Civic Si show instant fuel economy?
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Civic Si show instant fuel economy?

Greenhorn

Civic Si show instant fuel economy?

I'm hoping to buy a 9th Gen Civic Si (probably a 2013). During my test drive I could only find the average fuel economy in the i-MID display and not the instant fuel economy. Can the Civic Si display that?

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nope, all you get is range, average fuel eco and average speed and I think hours. Is that something that you absolutely need? If you have flashpro (blue tooth capable one) you can see "real time" via that device and there are others on the market if you wanted something of that sort.
    When you're out of fuel, your altitude is dropping and you're out of ideas...Eject! Eject!! Eject!!!

Mod list
    *RV6 catless downpipe
    *Invidia Q300 Exhaust
    *FlashPro/Vit Tuned (210 whp)

you can see instant fuel economy on the
    radio
    press home then info

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    I think I see what you're talking about - there's the digital gauge above the average fuel economy that goes from 0-50mpg. I wish it gave you a specific number instead of just tally marks between 0 and 50. It's not super important, just kind of nice to see immediate feedback when finding a highway cruising speed.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)