Hill Country Drive
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hill Country Drive

Hill Country Drive

My first in the Civic and furthest I've gone since wreck. 2 things, the hills are back. This sure isn't a CBR1KRR that pretty much flattened all hills and straighten all turns.

2nd, lots of engine heat coming thru firewall. Very noticable. Not like my Accord or other cars but then it's a Civic.
    Last edited by ScootR; 11-30-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Crab Apple Drive. Wing stayed on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hill Country Drive-image.jpg   Hill Country Drive-image.jpg  
    The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.

Kendalia and the tree seat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hill Country Drive-image.jpg  

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Sisterdale. BBQ place closed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hill Country Drive-image.jpg  

Boerne. Took a whopping 5 gals of gas pretty much like CBR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hill Country Drive-image.jpg   Hill Country Drive-image.jpg  

Location classified. But good friend for 40 yrs. Vietnam vet and bought the Z/28 when he got home. All original, 60,000 miles. Same colors as mine but mine was a RS Z/28. How we met. He followed me home as he thought I had stolen his car!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)