Mass tuning meet Saturday
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mass tuning meet Saturday

Mass tuning meet Saturday

I'd like to set up with everyone who wants to go and all go as a crew Mass tuning meet Saturday-imageuploadedbyautoguide1356323713.837876.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I plan on being there! Maybe we should link this in the local North-East section where it might get more views?
    2012 Silver Civic Si Sedan
    K&N Typhoon short-ram intake
    RV6 downpipe w/ metal cat
    Injen SES axle-back exhaust
    Hondata FlashPro with VitTune
    Tein Street Advance coilovers

Eibach sway bars
    Sparco Assetto Gara 18x8"s w/ Potenza 71R
    Skunk2 Racing shifter
    35% tints all around

50% license plate tints
    JDM steering wheel emblem + key fob
    HFP interior

Greenhorn
    let me kno when and where i've been looking around sounds great like to get some ides from you guys

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I wish I found out about yesterday's meet sooner, I would have posted it here! I actually found out through a friend of mine who stopped by work and happened to mention it as we were talking, and I went with him straight downtown...they reserved one garage and filled 3! There were a TON of cars, with Honda and Subaru easily making up half of all the cars there (not much of a surprise), but I saw everything from Ferraris to Teslas, with all the local tuning shops making an appearance. Here's some pics:

Mass tuning meet Saturday-img_0667.jpgMass tuning meet Saturday-img_0673.jpgMass tuning meet Saturday-img_0676.jpgMass tuning meet Saturday-img_0696.jpg
    Mass tuning meet Saturday-img_0707.jpgMass tuning meet Saturday-img_0718.jpgMass tuning meet Saturday-img_0719.jpgMass tuning meet Saturday-img_0723.jpg

And here's one mod I thought was just cool as sh*t: door handles that look absolutely stock, even really close up when you're looking for it, but they light up like so: Mass tuning meet Saturday-img_0714.jpg

All in all, a GREAT night, next time hopefully I'll find out more than a few hours before the whole thing and post it here. If any of you guys haven't had a chance to go to one of these meets, it's worth it! $2 per car to get in, and like $12 to park, how can you say no?
    2012 Silver Civic Si Sedan
    K&N Typhoon short-ram intake
    RV6 downpipe w/ metal cat
    Injen SES axle-back exhaust
    Hondata FlashPro with VitTune
    Tein Street Advance coilovers

Eibach sway bars
    Sparco Assetto Gara 18x8"s w/ Potenza 71R
    Skunk2 Racing shifter
    35% tints all around

50% license plate tints
    JDM steering wheel emblem + key fob
    HFP interior

Banned
    Join the MassTuning group on Facebook or visit their website and you can view all of the upcoming events. I didn't make it but I know of a few 9th gens made it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

i live 20mins from mass but i work that day ill see what i can do lol
    Hidden Content

1st Mugen Winged 9th Gen

'12 Sedan Si TW

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FB2Chris View Post
    Join the MassTuning group on Facebook or visit their website and you can view all of the upcoming events. I didn't make it but I know of a few 9th gens made it.

Join Mill City Meets as well. The next meet is May 12th @ 1:30PM at the UML boathouse. I'm not sure if I'll be there. There's also a Hampton Beach cruise planned for July 14th - luckily on on vacation then and will be attending.

Greenhorn
    yo thanks for the info on the group i've been looking for one here in boston for a grip and could find any i like dthanks man

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)