This Wednesday
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Wednesday

This Wednesday

I am planning to go out for a drive west of Dubuque, IA. I read there are some cool twisty and rolling hills out there for a little spirited driving. I think that's more fun than spending $30 more at the movie theatre. What you guys think?
    K24Z7 Crew Member # 266

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Baned
    Sounds like fun and a good alternative to sitting in a theater and not having as much fun! I'd say I'd join you, but even if I left work early and started driving right now I wouldn't make it to Iowa in time. Have fun!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Had a great time on the road. We took the river by-way up to Dubuque and had a good time. I got a chance to open it up a few times and hit the rolling curves.
    K24Z7 Crew Member # 266

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)