Utah Honda Meet 3/25/12
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Utah Honda Meet 3/25/12

Top Dawg!!

Utah Honda Meet 3/25/12

I caught wind of a Honda Meet in Kaysville, Utah today which is between SLC and Ogden (Where I live). I checked it out and there was sooooooo many people out was crazy and lots of different cars but Honda and Acuras the most by far.

There was another 12' Red Si Sedan and there was 12' Black Si Coupe with the HFP Lip Kit and Rims and it looked effin sick! It looked so clean, the lip kit really makes a HUGE difference! Last but not least, I was surprised how good the 18" HFP rims look. Needles to say I was jealous of of the lip kit and rims.

Anyone who had these on their Si, You're very lucky! Made my car look plain and simple.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Hey man, where did you hear about the meet? I've recently purchased a '12 Si and am trying to connect with local owners.

Top Dawg!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdc View Post
    Hey man, where did you hear about the meet? I've recently purchased a '12 Si and am trying to connect with local owners.
    Never saw this so I apologize about the delayed response. I had just heard about it from friends on Facebook. There was a lot of cars and car clubs there. Where you located?

Anyone else in Utah or Nearby going to Rocky Mountain Raceway tomorrow night for Midnight Drags?

Sent From My LG G2x

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)