9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Southern California Car Meet at Victoria Gardens.

12K views 118 replies 18 participants last post by  RallyeSi 
#1 · (Edited)
What's up everyone, a couple of friends and I are doing a car meet this Saturday August 18th at 7:00pm at the following location:

Victoria Gardens Shopping Ctr
12473 N Main St
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
(909) 646-7116 http://www.yardhouse.com

Come and chill, have dinner and drinks etc. Depending on the turn out, we can make it official for every third Saturday. Let me know if you're interested :)

So far it's myself, Eddie Blanco and Bozo.

#44 ·
When's the next meet? I want to meet up with other 9th Gen Civic owners for a change.

Mee too! Just too little community!!!

#53 ·
At 7:00pm :)

#59 ·
So you coming?

#62 ·
Awww c'mon bro, it's only once a month. Besides it's a great place to kick it.

#68 ·
Good looking out brotha, it's updated.

#69 ·
Bumpity bump!

#72 ·
hope u can make it bro

#73 ·
Update:

So this Saturday is the meet and were hoping people can make it this time. It will still be at Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamong but this time in the Friday's parking lot. Meet will start at 7. If you need more info plz contact me or Arm0gend0n. Text perferred thank you. Hope to see you there

Fernando (Bozo88) (909)915-5736
Kevin (Arm0gendn) (714)348-1427

#78 ·
Yeah I'm definitely down for that, maybe you can bring some of your people to this meet. I'm going to the lee sandwich at the end of this month. Count me in for the Temple City one, so that should be next Thursday right?

#81 ·
I have a couple of more people coming this Saturday, :eusa_dance:

#85 ·
Bumpity see you tomorrow guys :)

Reactions: Wicked9
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.