Come to the 5th annual
CLEAR BLUE SKY ROADRALLY
July 19, 2014
Clear Blue Sky refers to our hope for a beautiful day for a drive in the country. You will start in McKinney and take about four hours to drive to Sherman, by a scenic route. Along the way, we will have some mental challenges for you, including identifying intersections from photographs. We will score you on how well you follow the course. High scoring cars will win trophies.
- Registration will be at Brandon Tomes Subaru, 1100 S Central Expressway, McKinney, Texas 75070, opening at 8:30 am. First car out will be at 10:01 am, with others at 1-minute intervals.
- We will finish at Mariachi's restaurant in Sherman.
- A “first-timer’s” rally school will be held at 9:15 am.
- Any four-wheel, street legal vehicle with two people who are old enough to read is eligible to enter. Cars built before 1945 may get a little extra time to complete the course.
- Entry fee: $25.00. SCCA members get a $5.00 discount. Preregistration is highly recommended. Go to MotorsportReg at msreg.com/CBS14msr to preregister. Those who register on rally day pay a $5.00 late fee.
- We will email the event rules to all who preregister, starting the Monday prior to the rally.
- Special note #1: There is serious construction along Central Expressway (US 75) in McKinney. We will send you instructions on how to avoid the backups on your way to Brandon Tomes Subaru for the start.
- Special note #2: Brandon Tomes has offered free rally entry to the first five Subarus that preregister at motorsportReg.com, and the first five Fords. (Note Bob Tomes Ford next door to Brandon Tomes Subaru.)