NEW ! LED rear bumper light for 9th gen civic si sedan - Page 8
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: NEW ! LED rear bumper light for 9th gen civic si sedan

I've had mine installed for about a month now, just didn't have time to post pics. I have an adjustable brake light pulse module wired up to them and the 3rd brake light as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Over the weekend I had the rear bumper off and was very close to installing a universal f1 brake light, but I didn't want to modify the light/bumper too much to get it to look stock-ish. The wiring is ready to go however and I've already tapped in to the two lines necessary.

I'm thinking about the reflector lights now, but my question for you that have it installed is where did you guys route the wiring? I didn't see any holes to route it through, but I suppose I can just drill a new hole if needed. I noticed that the trunk lid seal can be lifted, but it's a bit tight for wiring to route along.
    2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan Taffeta White

Over the weekend I had the rear bumper off and was very close to installing a universal f1 brake light, but I didn't want to modify the light/bumper too much to get it to look stock-ish. The wiring is ready to go however and I've already tapped in to the two lines necessary.

I'm thinking about the reflector lights now, but my question for you that have it installed is where did you guys route the wiring? I didn't see any holes to route it through, but I suppose I can just drill a new hole if needed. I noticed that the trunk lid seal can be lifted, but it's a bit tight for wiring to route along.
    2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan Taffeta White

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)