2012 ex projector question
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012 ex projector question

2012 ex projector question

Now that I have time and money to do some mods to my car. I know in the past they have uae projectors cause they are the closest to us spec cars. I really like the oem fitment and design. I would like to buy a great set of oem projectors for my car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Finding a real set will be expensive and theres people that will sell the thailand specs ons that arent for lhd as uae. I suggest looking into precisionworkz.com Their basic retro kit is very oem
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

Thank you so much. Do you know anyone that purchased from them?
    Last edited by Killmonr; 09-22-2019 at 06:58 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

you can also visit 'the retrofit source' website and check out theirs. they are more expensive, but they appear to do it correctly and with quality.
    hiding from those who might be looking for me

POP Crew #61

2014 Black EX
    20% Global Tint
    Curt 1 1/4" receiver
    Weathertech In-channel visors

Hidden Content

I have a raffle for a set of UAE hybrid HID projector headlights which are brand new and LHD spec. Message me if intrested in them as I can get the full plug n play setup. There are 3 versions of the lights, 2 are HID and 1 is halogen that I can get. I can't find the halogen hybrid ones. The Thailand or Malaysia spec are RHD and you don't want those. You also have to watch people calling the GCC version the UAE version which they are similar but not the same.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)