Fbo tuned still breaking up
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fbo tuned still breaking up

Fbo tuned still breaking up

Long story short the car had a big bore kit on it, it was acting sluggish 1-3k rpm figured it was the Tb giving me an issue since it would break up a bit. I put the stock Tb back on and it was fine for 5 days although the problem came back, it breaks up like a fuel /map issue, car has been retuned, new maf sensor, new o2 have anyone ever experienced this issue? Fbo besides the Tb only breaks up low end, part throttle it’s making me go nuts on the roll races!

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Who tuned it? Is it breaking up when tuning? Do you have a datalog of the issue?
    You say full bolt on, can you be more specific as to what exactly is done to the car. How many miles, did you try fresh plugs?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)