Clutch Delay Valve - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Clutch Delay Valve

Quote Originally Posted by joelzeller View Post
    Hey guys, is removing the CDV actually worth it? I keep hopping out of my AP1 (no delay valve) and getting in my '13 Si and its like learning to drive stick again its so different.. Will removing it make it feel more like an old-school setup?
    Removing the CDV will not drastically change the "feel" of the clutch pedal, but an upgrade Master Cylinder will. One that eliminates the Damper Diaphragm from the factory master cylinder will give you a more direct pedal feel and likely make it very comparable to your AP1.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    does the ktuned master fall into the upgrade category? so theres a clutch delay valve and a damper as well? im seriously considering getting the k tuned kit this winter. ive had my car a year and i still cant seem shift like im used to in the older civics ive owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz3n! View Post
    does the ktuned master fall into the upgrade category? so theres a clutch delay valve and a damper as well? im seriously considering getting the k tuned kit this winter. ive had my car a year and i still cant seem shift like im used to in the older civics ive owned.
    Yeah a dampener in the CMC and the CDV in tje slave. Ive been running the sirimoto n1 kit from procivic and have been loving it. Was an instant night and day difference in how the car felt.
    procivic likes this.
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)