Hi I own a 2015 Honda Civic Si. Airbag light code B0095 is showing up. How do I fix t
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi I own a 2015 Honda Civic Si. Airbag light code B0095 is showing up. How do I fix t

Greenhorn
    What parts will i need to replace to get this problem solved. I want my airbag light off, putting the part number would be greatly appreciated so i can find it with ease. All my seat belts work, all airbags are in tact, everything works fine, Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Here's the online troubleshooting. (see link below)

Short & sweet...
    Hi I own a 2015 Honda Civic Si. Airbag light code B0095 is showing up. How do I fix t-capture.jpg

Hi I own a 2015 Honda Civic Si. Airbag light code B0095 is showing up. How do I fix t-capture.jpg
    Go here: Hidden Content
    Because misinformation is far worse; than NO information...

Greenhorn
    is there any way to reset the airbag light like in the old civic when you used to put a jumper wire under the steering column?
    or do you have to take it to someplace that has the scanning tool?

regards,

G.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GOOFY507 View Post
    is there any way to reset the airbag light like in the old civic when you used to put a jumper wire under the steering column?
    or do you have to take it to someplace that has the scanning tool?

regards,

G.
    NO.
    Honda's product cheapening department deleted the MES connector and associated circuits (used for manually erasing SRS DTCs.)
    For Civic this started with model year 2012.

Nooblets
    I think there is a Tsb that extends the warranty of the passenger side inflator. You may want to look that up before you start throwing parts at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pilot View Post
    I think there is a Tsb that extends the warranty of the passenger side inflator. You may want to look that up before you start throwing parts at it.
    You are correct about a Service Bulletin for the passenger [sic] side airbag.
    It's actually for the passenger front airbag; the airbag that is in the dash.
    Also, the DTC the OP's car has, is NOT for an airbag.

Airbag lights clear themselves when you fix the issue. no need for a scan tool or jumper wires. you can also just disconnect the battery and touch both cables together (ONLY WHEN BATTERY IS FULLY DISCONNECTED). We call this battery voodoo at my shop. Resets the keep alive memory of the various ecu's from what i understand, and clears codes in the process.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)