Soon to be Civic owner from California! :D - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soon to be Civic owner from California! :D

what year dakota did you have? I just came from a 98, and every time I fixed something there was a new $400-$700 repair it sucked, the new civic has already paid for itself
    2012 Civic Sedan EX in Dyno Blue Pearl V1
    Have:
    LED Dome, License, DTRL, and Trunk lights; Morimoto Mini H1 with 6000k bulbs; Dual Accord Horn upgrade;
    Soon:
    Full Stereo Overhaul, Seat Covers, light overlays, led dtrls, hid backup lights, black grill.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by k317 View Post
    Im either going to get the EX with Navigation or the EX-L
    so how much longer until you geti t??

Quote Originally Posted by stringfellowhawke View Post
    Welcome! I have had several cars so far in my life.
    Chevy S-10 pickup, Ford Explorer, Dodge Dakota, 2 Ford Mustang's (One convertible/one coupe), a POS Pontiac Sunbird, a Mazda 3, and now the Civic.

The Civic is by far the smoothest best car yet. It's fun to drive and since it's a Honda I know I'll have it for a very long time. You're going to love it.
    thats a nice line up, i had a lowered silverado, 7inch lift silverado, 15 inch lift silverado, lancer, 05 and 08 wrx, svt raptor and a speed3
    Hidden Content Go hard or go home, but never go home hardHidden Content

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    so how much longer until you geti t??
    Well,my parents are trying to buy a new house too, so maybe in a month or so but most likely before i go back to school;which is August 16th. Me and my my parents are going to the dealership tomorrow to check out the new Civics and test drive the coupe.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Big Pimping!!! stringfellowhawke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ibebarrett View Post
    what year dakota did you have? I just came from a 98, and every time I fixed something there was a new $400-$700 repair it sucked, the new civic has already paid for itself
    It was a white 2002 Sport 4x4. I loved the truck, but when I moved from my home state of MA to FL I no longer needed the 4x4 so I traded it for the Mustang Convertible.....fit in down here better. lol
    I didnt have it for very long at all, but do know how much a pain and expensive Mopar parts are. Dodge was ranked worst reliable brand of 2011 for some study too. Not really surprised. My friend has a Jeep and a Ram and thats all he does is fix it.

My worst cars were the S-10 and the Sunbird. After those I vowed never to ever buy a Chevy again in my life. lol
    2012 Honda Civic LX
    Dyno Blue Pearl

Welcome to the 9th! EX / EX-L you will enjoy the one you get. I'm sure going to miss the heated seats I had in my Acura EL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)