New member from Canada - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New member from Canada

Nooblets
    double post
    Last edited by TomcoPDR; 01-04-2013 at 05:15 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul99to17 View Post
    Wow. You the man with da plan. Good idea to go paintless removal. Will be very curious to see when all is said an done. Make sure to post pics.
    I got started fixing the hail on this White Civic EX... https://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/bui...ge-repair.html

So this white car is at the house all torn apart (fixing hail, and collision/waiting on parts being ordered then painting)

Here's where it kinda got hectic, so ummmmmmm, I'm driving around this week (in my truck, since this Civic is in hospital mode) and just for the hell of it I called the sales guy from the Honda dealership, asked him if he still had more of these severly hail damaged Honda's (in general, I wouldn't mind a Pilot actually)

He says there was 2 Civic Sedan Si's

I asked him how much, he kinda hummmed and ahhhhed... then asked me to throw him a figure (I'm rolling eyes in truck, wtf buddy)... So I threw out some lowball, he came back, etc... etc... Then I made one final attempt, then we hung up... then he calls me back after talking to his "manager"... So from my final lowballed figure, the dealer went up a bit, BUT they ended up still firesale these to me.

Then the sales guy came to deliver these 2 Si's to my shop... Seeing it in person, that's when I realized wtf did I get myself into, again. (with the hail damage repairing)

But these Si's sure are cool

Digger likes this.

Wow, u bought 3 Civics. Awesome! How much is your final offers?

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by Scione View Post
    Wow, u bought 3 Civics. Awesome! How much is your final offers?
    Same price as the EX (for the two Si's) butttttttt, I had to buy 'em both, lol

So tempted to switch into one of the Si's... but I solely bought the Si's for repair, then sell to dealer's auction for profit... So kinda scared I'll like it too much.

Banned
    haha that's so awesome! I might suggest getting carbon hoods on the Si's. they are cheaper than the OEM hoods and will looks amaziinggggg

Welcome to the Forum tho

Really taking a look ...Not that bad. Minor fixes to have a killer ride. Ali is right about the carbon fiber hoods. There is even a product by 3M that is a wrap that you can add to any hood, trunk, or roof. i think we charge a grand for all three? My Si had the wrap on the hood and it actually saved my backside and wallet when we had the hail storm back in the late fall
    Honda Vtech Si
    K24Z7 Crew Member #228O
    Ontario 9th Gen Crew #015
    Hidden Content

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)