planning to get the civic ex with navi - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: planning to get the civic ex with navi

$24K otd with navi is not the best but a good deal.
    ***08/08/11 - I got my 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan.Hidden Content ***

*2nd 9thGenCivic.Com Member with a 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan.* 1st is 67cougar.

- 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan (Current)
    - 2003 Satin Silver Metallic Honda Civic Si Hatchback (Sold)
    - 1994 Pard Blue Green Pearl Acura Integra GSR Coupe (Stolen/Totaled)
    - 1992 Super White Toyota Corolla DX Sedan (Totaled)

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

good job bro, i would walk away too. there's one thing i hate more than buying a car is being lied to when im buying a car! i understand everyone needs to make money but when you quote me a price and then pull the "oops my numbers were off" crap it really gets to me.

Honestly, i would call the GM for that dealer and tell him that he offered you 23k on the phone, you went to pick up the car and they lied to you. tell them you will report them to the BBB and contact Honda Corporate as well for this Bait/switch tactic.
    Hidden Content Go hard or go home, but never go home hardHidden Content

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM Marchael's Avatar
    dang... wouldve been great if you got it for that price. i got my LX for about 20.5k out the door. nonetheless, smart move and congrats on your future civic LOL. until then, best of luck getting a good deal!
    2012 Taffeta White LX Sedan
    Member ID: 926
    FB2 Squad #22
    R18 Crew #549

MY GARAGE
    Hidden Content

2014 FB2/FB6 JANUARY ROTM Winner
    2013 FB2/FG3 JANUARY ROTM Winner

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Thumbs up good thing you did not...get it

i got my 2012 Civic EX-L Navi TW, stone leather with extended warranty and security system $24,875 OTD

Price drop in small cars predicted

if youre plannin to buy the new civics ...its better to wait till the end of the month. i read this article " the average new compact car which cost a record $20500 in junne, should fall to about $19300 by the end of the year" small car price should start fallin in sept. and accrlerate through the end of the year.

OOPs my bad ITS better to wait till the end of the YEAR!

Big Pimping!!! stringfellowhawke's Avatar
    Yep its always better to wait until the end of the year for a new car. Most dealers want to clear out their current left over stock so sometimes besides manufactuer incentives there's specials the dealerships have too. It's even easier to bargain with prices then.
    I'm sure Honda will have their stock back to normal by then so I wouldnt doubt they'll be some good deals come the end of the year.

We didnt want to wait simply because we have no idea what resale values will be like then and since we got crap for a trade in for our Mazda 3 at only 48,000 I can imagine how much less we'd get with over 50.
    We could have sold it flat out, but that always takes time......if it will even sell.
    2012 Honda Civic LX
    Dyno Blue Pearl

I wanted a new car in May/June. I went to Honda looking at Civics, the dealer had 2012's in stock. Couldnt believe 2011's and 2012's were almost the same price. Made no sense to me to get an 8th gen when i could get the 9th for similar price.
    Its also hard because we are dealing with next MY already, alot of brands will lower prices in summer "dog days" to make room for the next MY. i bet 2011's are holding price since the shortage of 2012's...usually this doesn't happen though.

I posted my info in the OTD price thread, but i feel i got a good deal, plus the trade in market is actually going up. My car was going to need work, that i dint want to take out of my pocket.
    So i got a good trade in, a good price, and now am a happy Honda driver. While i agree, this fall once production is up, prices will likely come down, doesn't mean all buyers should wait. Don't go in blind to make a purchase is my best advice! Know what your trade is worth, and know what you SHOULD spend on the car of choice.
    -2012 Civic EX Sedan-
    -Polished Metal Metallic-
    9thGen Member ID: 969

2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM Marchael's Avatar
    im in the same boat as MikeWa. i needed and wanted a car in May or latest earliest June. Waiting until the end of the year for better deals and all would be great, but im headin off to college this sept and needed a car
    2012 Taffeta White LX Sedan
    Member ID: 926
    FB2 Squad #22
    R18 Crew #549

MY GARAGE
    Hidden Content

2014 FB2/FB6 JANUARY ROTM Winner
    2013 FB2/FG3 JANUARY ROTM Winner

yay got my new civic today

hello guys im really excited i got the black civic coupe EX without navi but dnt really need navi since theyre gonna charge me 1800 for it....ill just buy one at target for 60 bucks hahaha anyways i had to get it bcuz the internet manager told me they had some internet price goin on and what not

19925 plus tax and ect....

21700 out the door price with 2.9 % for 48 yrs and my montly is only 326 ( thats right) with 7,000 down... good deal huh? yeah ill post some pics later DDDDD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)