K-phonix performance,hooked on K's
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: K-phonix performance,hooked on K's

K-phonix performance,hooked on K's

hello my name is Marcello aka Ello.
    A few months ago i partnered up with a buddy of mine and decided to open up a shop down here in miami,florida that specialize in K series vehicles.we been doing this for fun for years and have built a couple of cars here and there and decided its time to take it to the next level.we been getting alot of support with our sponsors such as K-tuned and DRAG CARTEL,we are a dealer down here for drag cartel and a vendor for K-tuned.they been helping us out making K-phonix grow and grow.we are getting more companies on board like skunk2 for example.We have an all motor race car that's going under the knife once again to start competing nationally.its an all motor k24 ek hatch,PB is 11.3 first time out off the trailer.still need to do some testing to see how far we can go with a stock crank motor and synchro tranny on a 2150 chassis.We love honda's in general so the shop is open to whoever,not just k series.we have plans on a turbo B sereis sfwd integra,so we should start with the build late march.We have an in house DYNOJET,wecan do fabricating work,paint,wiring etc.
    anything you want done to your car, K-phonix can it done for you.if you're in the area come check us out or if you're out of state and like what we do and our prices check out K-Phonix
    like us on facebook @ k phonix performance to check out updates and on going builds or follow me on instagram @kphonixello.

here are some pics of the shop and cars we have done over the years.

Last edited by [email protected]; 02-11-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    Digger likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Hi and Welcome to 9thgen!!

Hidden Content
    '12 TW EX SEDAN

Click on Following Links for Help:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)