Interested in 2013 Civic Si Sedan but need some input - Page 4
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Interested in 2013 Civic Si Sedan but need some input

Quote Originally Posted by mno86 View Post
    I ended up going to the 2013 Si sedan after much deliberation on body style (coupe vs sedan). I am VERY happy that I did. While I love how the coupe looks, after doing a thoroughly look over of the Si sedan for 2013, it was a no brainer.

The sedan won out. I dare say it almost makes the coupe look rather plain and conservative (which isn't a bad thing by any means!). But I'm definitely VERY happy with the car. The pictures below are crappy because my iPhone camera is scratched to hell, but its something!

Attachment 39978Attachment 39986Attachment 39994Attachment 40002
    Looking good MNO.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    I just traded my 07 SI and bought a 13. They actually had a new 2012 Si Coupe and let me have it
    overnight. The price was great only 100 miles at 18,000 dollars. I came back and passed, the financing was at 5 percent and I heard the 13 s offered 1 .9. So I took a 13 overnight, salesman is a neighbor, it was quieter with less wind noise. Also the fit and finish inside was nicer. My girlfriend has your Lexus I can't get used to one speed transmission and it is low to the ground. But the 13 SI is quieter than my 07 and 12 model. But it is an SI and you will know it for what it is as you will the Lexus. The 13's are improved with wind and outside noise, that is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    I just traded my 07 SI and bought a 13. They actually had a new 2012 Si Coupe and let me have it
    overnight. The price was great only 100 miles at 18,000 dollars. I came back and passed, the financing was at 5 percent and I heard the 13 s offered 1 .9. So I took a 13 overnight, salesman is a neighbor, it was quieter with less wind noise. Also the fit and finish inside was nicer. My girlfriend has your Lexus I can't get used to one speed transmission and it is low to the ground. But the 13 SI is quieter than my 07 and 12 model. But it is an SI and you will know it for what it is as you will the Lexus. The 13's are improved with wind and outside noise, that is a fact.
    Good choice and welcome to the forum.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I just recently got a RR 2013 SI sedan and I absolutely love it...it just feels premium...been snowing too much here to really enjoy it just yet but I can't complain about the car.
    GHOSTMONKY likes this.
    2013 RR SI SEDAN
    MODS:
    JDM BADGES
    Type R 21MM RSB
    HPS w/K&N DROP IN
    MOOG REAR END LINKS
    EIBACH PRO KIT SPRINGS
    MEGAN STRUT TOWER BAR
    FKX FRONT LTB, TRUNK BRACE, & X BRACE
    BUDDY CLUB SHORT SHIFTER & WEIGHTED KNOB

HAMP w/ENEOS