Si Sedan in VA - Page 5
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Si Sedan in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Hondroid View Post
    Idk how that is even possible... We pull them off the line drive them around a track etc and then drive them to the shipping yard and then the shipping company drives them around on the train etc and that doesn't include the driving that would be included if you car by chance needed a offline repair... Atleast 3-5 km of driving. Average would be 7-10 km at delivery. Just sayin
    That is what I was thinking... They drove ours across the street to get gas.. 3 miles on it when we got it... pretty much what it had coming off the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Binx View Post
    152 miles from the locate in ct, then 4 for them to fill it with super. Some old guy does there driving. I was waiting at the dealer when it came in and he got 34.6 mpg on the drive...I know he didnt beat on it..lol..6th gear at 25mph..lol
    Haha... I know you were just joking, but on a side note we've been paying attention to the fuel economy meter and it seems that dropping below 50ish (depending on the grade) in 6th gear actually hurts gas mileage compared to cruising at closer to 2,500rpms in 5th at the same speed... Our computer has read that high also (34+), but only with extended interstate cruising at 65-70+. I think they have a couple of those old guys at every dealer to do the driving, lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

5 miles

Sent from my enspert_e201 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    1996 Cavalier - traded
    2006 Sonata
    2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - sold
    2006 Honda Hornet 919 - traded
    2008 Kawasaki Concours 14
    2012 Honda Civic LX

Check my fuel logs at:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

5 miles on the one that I test drove and bought. It along with a coupe had been on the lot over a month without any test drives. People in my area really don't like sporty imports.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

9 kms on delivery (about 6 miles)
    Happy in my own head Hidden Content
    2012 Civic EX 4-dr TFW

3miles on mine out of the showroom floor. Got it the day they received it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    K24Z7 Crew Member #91 Hidden Content

Vanilla Ice is my hero!!! Smokeditty's Avatar
    5 miles, Canada to NY to Germany then to Italy.

Big Timer!!!
    it took me almost 8-10 months to get my coupe. I wasn't really willing to go more than 50 miles to get my car and the fact that I was pretty picky with my color was the other factor.
    2012 Si Coupe Taffeta White - New DD Hidden Content
    2007 Honda Fit NHBP - OLD DD
    2006 Ford Mustang - Traded It In
    2002 Honda Accord EX V6 RIP - First Car

I'm currently looking at picking up a TW sedan. There are several Si's in various colors in the Nashville area. I think the supply must be getting a bit stronger. I hope to be making a deal before the end of the month. With any luck I'll be able to snag one of the two TW's a local dealer has on the lot.
    Last edited by tnmz6i; 05-21-2012 at 02:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)