Was thinking about joining the club - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was thinking about joining the club

That's crazy. I leased mine 279 month 0 down. 3 year lease buy out is 14100 in three years.
    Msrp. 23200 or around there. OTD price 22300.. No navigation. Columbus oh.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Well, some progress may have been made today. Starting calling some stealerships outside of the DFW area. Talked to a nice salesman from OK and he had a '12 tw si w/nav at 22,700. Now the real question is how bad is my trade in value going to be...

I got .9% through Honda for 60!

Sent from my iPhone 4s
    2012 CBP Si coupe

K24Z7 Crew Member 4

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

If you're just trying to find dealers with the car, use cars.com. They search all the inventories near your area (or however far you want to search), and tells you where they are and their specifications. It's pretty accurate, unless the car was JUST added to inventory. Give it a shot, it may give you the info you need to get started.

I used cars.com to find my 12' SI coupe in PA. It was hard to find, but got a pretty good deal I thought. I paid $24,000 out the door and financed with a .9% rate over 60 months. I put $3500 down which leaves me with $355 monthly payments.

Quote Originally Posted by Theman View Post
    I used cars.com to find my 12' SI coupe in PA. It was hard to find, but got a pretty good deal I thought. I paid $24,000 out the door and financed with a .9% rate over 60 months. I put $3500 down which leaves me with $355 monthly payments.
    I would have grabbed it if I was offered that deal. @jason I used Cars.com also but alot of them that come into the dealership were preordered so they were sold when I got there. Roseville was the only place that had it the color I wanted and they just BSed me and wasted my time. Who would pay 35k for a civic?

I'm from San Francisco and it was pretty troublesome to find a Si. I checked multiple dealers around the Bay Area and ended up buying the Si at Capitol Honda in San Jose. Sometimes you just have to drive farther for a better deal, but just call ahead of time and make sure that you're allowed to test drive it. I called early to schedule a test drive on a Si at Steven's Creek Honda and they set me up on a VIP appointment. When I got there, they said they can't let me drive it since the Si is in the showroom.....

Also, I wouldn't buy a Honda if it was higher than 1.9% APR. Most Honda dealers are 1.9% all year around and 0.9% on Holidays.
    2012 CBP Civic Si Coupe Hidden Content
    K24Z7 Crew Member # 78
    Huge Thanks to Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jdwright33 View Post
    Well, i had seriously considered joining the 2012 Civic SI club, but seems the dealerships in my area are playing dumb. I called one up that had a 4dr with nav listed at 22821 + dealer extras. I was shocked when the salesman gave me a total price of 26K and change. I laughed at him. I like hondas, i like SIs, but at 26k i can get allot more or just keep what i have. Don't hate too much, I am genpu MS3 guy. Oh well, just had to rant a bit, no real point to this
    They quoted me a bit over $26,000 out the door with dealer protection(they told me it was just a mark up for mudguards and wheel locks) for a Si Coupe with no navi. I talked them down to $23,800 out the door with some All Season mats on top my the stock Si ones. You HAVE to be assertive and let them know that if you're not getting the price you want, you can care less and just walk.
    2012 CBP Civic Si Coupe Hidden Content
    K24Z7 Crew Member # 78
    Huge Thanks to Hidden Content

OP mentioned 16.9% financing?! Run away from that deal! This is how the top 1% got rich... By taking advantage of people with less than 'stellar' credit.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using AutoGuide.com App
    9th Gen TW Si coupe

"Far Beyond Driven"

Agreed. They are trying to take you for a ride. You can get a better rate from a loan shark.
    If you`re driving a 2 door or an SI, odds are, I built it for ya.Hidden Content
    HCM Plant 1 Alliston, Ontario. Home of the Si.

K24Z7 Crew Member #63

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)