New 2013 Civic Si Coupe Owner
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By patsk8r93

Thread: New 2013 Civic Si Coupe Owner

Greenhorn

New 2013 Civic Si Coupe Owner

Hi guys! I have always loved the civic si and finally got a chance to find a good deal on one. I am absolutely in love with it. About an hour after buying I was on here and another forum reading up on different things. I compiled a list of bolt ons that I want to get (as well as FlashPro) and showed it to my wife as a joke. Being that we had just gotten home from the dealership she wasn't too thrilled lol. It will be a little while until I actually get any parts, but I'm glad that I can look at all of these previous posts and get an idea of what I should do. Anyways, I'm glad to finally join the si family!

Here's my new ride: (not sure why they all uploaded sideways, but you get the idea) (also, sorry for the shady pictures these are the only pictures I have on my phone atm)
    New 2013 Civic Si Coupe Owner-image2.jpegNew 2013 Civic Si Coupe Owner-image1.jpegNew 2013 Civic Si Coupe Owner-image3.jpeg
    Goblue1313 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

hey man welcome to the forum! Funny to say because i myself am completely new here too and just baught an si coupe aswell. Any chance you purchased your si in ocean township nj??

Greenhorn
    Quote Originally Posted by toasst View Post
    hey man welcome to the forum! Funny to say because i myself am completely new here too and just baught an si coupe aswell. Any chance you purchased your si in ocean township nj??
    Hey toasst sorry I ended up getting a new phone and never logged in. You’ll probably never see this, but yes that is where I bought this car from!

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new, amazing ride! A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Safe driving and happy modding!
    Hidden Content
    Honda Civic Hidden Content

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Welcome to 9th gen.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good information on here. Most everything has been covered in one thread or an other.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)