Hello :)
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello :)

Greenhorn

Smile Hello :)

Hi, I'm Chris. My first car was an 81 Honda Civic 5 speed. Loved that little brown beater. 28 years later, I'm 44 now, I have had my 2014 Civic si for about 2 years now. I am pretty rough on her, her name is Shirley. She is not in pristine condition, but I still love it when she revs. I manage to smash my 3 kids still at home into her back seat and convince them that there is plenty of room...lol. We live on a dirt road so she is always dirty. But she gets me where I want to go, so it is what it is.

I stumbled upon this group whilst browsing about rolling windows down with the fob.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Good to have you along. Anything done to the SI? Surprised about the three kids in the back, I only got the one and feel like he is cramped in my sedan.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Hello Chris, welcome to the forum! Glad that you decided to join us and post. Show us your Civic when you can. This site is a tremendous resource due to the members, hope you stick around and find it useful.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    Hello :)-420.jpg
    Here is my car when I first got it. I haven't done anything to it yet except drive the heck out of it..lol.

Welcome. Love the white. Would have been my second pick after the orange. Of course, I ended up with neither, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Big Timer!!!
    I'm in similar boat... I cram two kids in the back... except mine is a coupe. A white sedan was my first choice but couldn't find one at a decent price.
    Si HFP Club Member # 97

2012 FG4 K24Z7 HFP Crystal Black Pearl
    215/45R17 Kuhmo Solus HA31
    17x8 AVID.1 AV-20 Bronze +35 off-set

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)