9th Gen Civic Forum banner

First post but been here a while

751 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SiJake 
#1 ·
Hello all from a fellow performance car enthusiast :icon_wave:

I have been here a while for information on my 2012 Civic Si but haven't posted much.
I no longer own my 12' Civic Si (was my beater car) but still come here from time to time as I'm soon getting a slightly used current turbo Si for my latest beater car and this is a great community with a wealth of valuable information!

The only mod I had was the Hondata Flashpro which was email tuned by Steve at E-tunez. It took several revisions to get dialed in but once completed made a satisfying difference from just the tune.
I'll be happy to answer any question regarding the flashpro tuning experience!
[h=2][/h]

#4 ·
As far as if it's worth the money for just the tune? To me no, the gain/power delivery was noticeable but definitely not dramatic (as would expect from just a tune on an na car). I knew there were cheaper options to alleviate the annoying rev-hang.
I did initially have other plans to turbo or supercharge w/bolt-ons/supporting mods and why I splurged for the Hondata but changed by mind, mainly because I didn't have time/dedication for it all and I already have some pretty fast rides to play with:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.