First post but been here a while
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First post but been here a while

First post but been here a while

Hello all from a fellow performance car enthusiast

I have been here a while for information on my 2012 Civic Si but haven't posted much.
    I no longer own my 12' Civic Si (was my beater car) but still come here from time to time as I'm soon getting a slightly used current turbo Si for my latest beater car and this is a great community with a wealth of valuable information!

The only mod I had was the Hondata Flashpro which was email tuned by Steve at E-tunez. It took several revisions to get dialed in but once completed made a satisfying difference from just the tune.
    I'll be happy to answer any question regarding the flashpro tuning experience!
    Current:
    2016 Hellcat Challenger 8-speed auto
    2019 Tesla model 3 Dual Motor Performance

Sold:
    2012 Civic Si Sedan (beater) SOLD
    2018 Challenger Scatpack 8 Speed
    2016 Camaro 2SS A8
    2015 MK7 GTI M6 (Beater)
    2014 Mustang GT auto
    2012 Mustang GT M6
    2007 Speed 3

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Hi, Jake! Welcome to the club. You've came to the right place - lots of good information on here to play with. Make sure to show us your new Si when it arrives. Have fun surfing around!

Greenhorn
    So you had it tuned on all stock engine/intake? Did you think it was worth the price for doing that with the flashpro without any other mods?

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by alc156 View Post
    So you had it tuned on all stock engine/intake? Did you think it was worth the price for doing that with the flashpro without any other mods?
    As far as if it's worth the money for just the tune? To me no, the gain/power delivery was noticeable but definitely not dramatic (as would expect from just a tune on an na car). I knew there were cheaper options to alleviate the annoying rev-hang.
    I did initially have other plans to turbo or supercharge w/bolt-ons/supporting mods and why I splurged for the Hondata but changed by mind, mainly because I didn't have time/dedication for it all and I already have some pretty fast rides to play with
    Current:
    2016 Hellcat Challenger 8-speed auto
    2019 Tesla model 3 Dual Motor Performance

Sold:
    2012 Civic Si Sedan (beater) SOLD
    2018 Challenger Scatpack 8 Speed
    2016 Camaro 2SS A8
    2015 MK7 GTI M6 (Beater)
    2014 Mustang GT auto
    2012 Mustang GT M6
    2007 Speed 3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)