Hello new guy intro
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello new guy intro

Hello new guy intro

Hey what up, names jon, mid 30s. Im here to learn some new new for my 2012 coupe Si. It's my daily driver. I do my best to take care of any issues that arise immediately and stay on maintenance.
    I'm here to say hi and am open to hear any advice.
    0 aftermarket mods other than an stp air filter i just changed out from my normal Honda filter.
    I stay on 5k oil changes.
    Stock height for daily driver reasons. Open to hear tire, brake, suspension motor ideas.
    I love this car I plan to own it for life.
    Well thanks for taking the time, and thank you to all those that contributed/contribute to making this place great.
    Stay cool, drive safe and have fun!

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum, Jon! Glad to have you here. Post some pictures of your Si when you can. You've come to the right place - lots of good information on here to play with. Hope you stick around and find this forum useful!
    Hidden Content
    Honda Civic Hidden Content

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Welcome! On the brakes and tires, there's tons of information if you search this site. My first mods on anything is window tint, then exhaust.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Welcome to the boards. Good to have you along.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Welcome to 9th gen.

I second the suggestion to search through the site. Pick a category you are interested in, and have look-see.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)