Another Hello for Tennessee !! - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Hello for Tennessee !!

yea,,,, easy to get burnt out in the factory. just glad a i found a profession i love. i make less than factory work but its much more rewarding work
    Beware...the Zombie Apocalypse is coming.....followed by the uprising of the Smurfs....recommend stocking up Ramen Noodles now!!!

K24Z7 Crew Member # 1
    Former Owner of 2012 CBP Si Sedan

Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

that's what important to like what you do, when you have to drag yourself out of the door to go to work everyday to some place that you dislike, can make life around you not a happy one, But to have a job you look foward to go in everyday make life more enjoyable, And I am sure you know this. Good for you !!

your exactly... took me a long time to realize its not all about the money
    Beware...the Zombie Apocalypse is coming.....followed by the uprising of the Smurfs....recommend stocking up Ramen Noodles now!!!

K24Z7 Crew Member # 1
    Former Owner of 2012 CBP Si Sedan

Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Your one of the lucky one's that took that chance, for love over money, most never do!

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    Great to be on this forum, 2012 Honda Civic Si 4dr, 1st Honda, Hope that this will be a great friendship, Its my daughters car and I'm her dad that will be taking care of it
    for her, I can tell right off that she has had other cars before and this is the first time that she said to me " I Love This Car" It is a great car !!! will be learning a lot from this forum Thanks again all!!
    Congrats and welcome to the forum. Not sure which car I would rather be sideswiped by a semi in but pretty sure I know which one I would rather drive everyday. I am glad she loves her Si and hope she enjoys it for a long time to come.
    2012 Civic Si Coupe CBP

Freedom and Liberty For ALL! (some restrictions apply, must be over 18, not available in some states)

K24Z7 Crew Member #30
    High Milers Club Founding Member

she had a 04 jetta 1.8 T, she really liked that car Black, and I am really glad she didnot get hurt, but kinda upset me that the guy didnot stop, But when she started looking for a car I told her I didnot want another VW not knocking it, So we went to a Honda Dealer this was on the Dealer floor, the only one they had, she drove it, we talked about it and one thing let to another, She tells me everyday how much she love this car over the one she had, and now knows why you see alot of honda's on the road, I know it will last her a long time if someone doesnot hit her !!

Big Timer!!!
    Congrats on the new Si and happy to hear your daughter is really enjoying her new car. I've had mine for a month now and have to say I really love it also.

She told me yesterday that when she parks it and walks away and turns around and looks at it, she said that she still can't believe it is her's, and by the way dad it really would look better if it had a set of splash guards on it (hint, hint for christmas) What do you know about that !!

Welcome Sir and enjoy the car my family live in waverly Tenn. but i live in PR working there in engineering miis my Fam....Nice state to live and enjoy yourselves the brand new SI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)