Just picked up my 2013 Civic LX Sedan in Polished Metal Metallic last Saturday. This is a different type of car than I have owned in the past, but I was looking for a reliable daily driver with good gas mileage, which I think defines this car perfectly.
I am planning on putting on some wheels from an 07 Si that I have laying around and getting the windows tinted. Other than that, I am planning on keeping the car stock and buying a fun toy (Ducati?) for the weekends.
This is the seventh car I've owned in 10 years, if anyone is interested, here is the list:
With that being said, I have a couple questions:
- Mercedes 190E (First car, subwoofers, gave up after 300k miles lol)
- Honda Prelude (Crashed after a few months)
- Honda Prelude (Body kit, cf hood, painted orange, 17' wheels, JDM H22A swap, exhaust, intake, tint)
- Ford Explorer (Needed a car to drive in the snow)
- Toyota Tacoma X-Runner (Awesome truck, terrible gas mileage)
- Subaru WRX STi (My favorite car so far, put 109k miles on it in a matter of 3 1/2 years, chip, intake, turboback exhaust)
- Ford Mustang (Technically my girlfriends car, but she has been away for work so I've been driving it
- Honda Civic LX
Thanks for your help and I'm looking forward to learning more about the car, including any tips, tricks, hacks, etc.
- I have a set of wheels from an 07 Si that I want to put on the car. The dealer says they have the same bolt pattern so they should fit, however they do not have TPM sensors. Can I take the sensors off of my steel wheels and have them installed on the new wheels? What would you expect something like that to cost? I have tried to look around but everyone here tends to speak in acronyms and non-laymans terms so if you have an answer, please try to let me know in as plain English as possible lol.
- What is a set of basically new steel wheels and tires worth? I have a guy who offered me $500 for them. Should I take it?