Another civic fan :) ..from Toronto! - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Another civic fan :) ..from Toronto!

A Farewell to the 9th gen Civic Forum

hey guys,

So as alot of you know I was due to buy a 2012 civic coupe as my next car..and after acoupe years of debating, looking, driving tons of cars and driving myself crazy! I have decided to go with the car that first caught my attention and loved from the start. Every car I looked at I always compared the this and always went back to it so last wed I decided on order a basically fully loaded 2012 Mustang V6..and I know its a different car from a import and different class at that but I do like all types of cars I am very excited to get my car and have heard nothing but good things from people, reviews, magazines etc. Car should be arriving somewhere between 6-8weeks..cant wait! This will be my next project car, always been into the muscle car scene as well.

Just wanted to say this has been a great forum, hope you all have the best luck with your cars and congrats to those who have already gotten theres! Its also been great meeting some new people and chatting waiting for the arrival of another good car at that! I still will be checking back here and there..after all I still have civic's and love them as well!

Take car guys, talk soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Congrats on the Mustang, man. I myself am not a huge muscle car fan, but the 2012 Mustang is nice. My friend got one a week ago in the 'California Special' package. So nice dude. Sucks you won't be joining us in the 9th gen Si fever, but I'm sure you'll enjoy your Mustang a lot anyway. Be sure however, the Mustang forums won't be nearly as legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Congrats on the Mustang, man. I myself am not a huge muscle car fan, but the 2012 Mustang is nice. My friend got one a week ago in the 'California Special' package. So nice dude. Sucks you won't be joining us in the 9th gen Si fever, but I'm sure you'll enjoy your Mustang a lot anyway. Be sure however, the Mustang forums won't be nearly as legit.
    haha thanks alot man! Ya thats a sick package..but ya still cant wait to see your cars! I forgot to mention I saw a four door SI in the red the other day..first one ive seen..very nicee!! This fourms been great I have to admit

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CHRISP1 View Post
    haha thanks alot man! Ya thats a sick package..but ya still cant wait to see your cars! I forgot to mention I saw a four door SI in the red the other day..first one ive seen..very nicee!! This fourms been great I have to admit
    WHAT? On the road or at a dealer?

I debated on getting a new 2012 Mustang. With the price tag on the V6 and with more than 300hp it can keep close to the old GTs. I've just loved my current Honda and have decided to hold out for the SIs to see what they have to offer. I've never owned a Ford or been a muscle car type of guy. But like you said the new Mustang has great reviews plus great gas mileage on the V6. I truly wish I had enough money for the new GTs. Best of luck, Ford def stepped up with the new V6 models to go against the Camaros, it's so tempting to go test drive one.

2012 Mustang's really nice dude...I almost got one but ended up buying a 2011 GTI yesterday. I got tired of waiting for the si......it's sweet.

I'm like you, I love all types of cars, and really am not biased. So I will still be perusing 9th just for fun!

Good luck with the mustang man!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    WHAT? On the road or at a dealer?
    that would be on the road driving aha! I had to take acoupe looks lol..thought it was too early but ya it was deff it!
    Last edited by CHRISP1; 06-26-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NTT5418 View Post
    2012 Mustang's really nice dude...I almost got one but ended up buying a 2011 GTI yesterday. I got tired of waiting for the si......it's sweet.

I'm like you, I love all types of cars, and really am not biased. So I will still be perusing 9th just for fun!

Good luck with the mustang man!

thanks man appreciate it! Ya the GTI & GLI was also another car in the running..good all around car..congratz btw!! ..but its suppose to be updated/changed for 2012 ive been hearing bupp? so I just went with something fairly new in technology and looks
    Last edited by CHRISP1; 06-26-2011 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax85 View Post
    I debated on getting a new 2012 Mustang. With the price tag on the V6 and with more than 300hp it can keep close to the old GTs. I've just loved my current Honda and have decided to hold out for the SIs to see what they have to offer. I've never owned a Ford or been a muscle car type of guy. But like you said the new Mustang has great reviews plus great gas mileage on the V6. I truly wish I had enough money for the new GTs. Best of luck, Ford def stepped up with the new V6 models to go against the Camaros, it's so tempting to go test drive one.
    its a great value car and set the bench mark for the V6 muscle cars..was named the first car in the world to get 30mpg and have over 300hp. Deff a way better in the value department vs. the camaro and challenger even the genesis. Beats them all in performance as well You get alot of car! and of course the GT is nice but look at the gas mileage, cost of insurance etc. Remember the GT takes only premium..and mine will need to as well after installing the race tune haha but either way i would love to have one!! Love the new Boss302 too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq17ecwFI7M]YouTube - ‪V-6 Coupe Drag Race! - Mustang vs Genesis Coupe 3.8 vs Camaro RS vs Challenger SE‬‏[/ame]

2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM Marchael's Avatar
    Later Chris! have a fun time driving your mustang once you get it! i personally got to ride in a '11 5.0L one a few weeks ago for the first time in a mustang and it was SICK at over 400hp. V6's are very nice. have fun and best of luck!
    2012 Taffeta White LX Sedan
    Member ID: 926
    FB2 Squad #22
    R18 Crew #549

MY GARAGE
    Hidden Content

2014 FB2/FB6 JANUARY ROTM Winner
    2013 FB2/FG3 JANUARY ROTM Winner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)