I just leased a 2012 EX with leather and navagation I traded in my 2006 EX
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just leased a 2012 EX with leather and navagation I traded in my 2006 EX

Big Timer!!!

I just leased a 2012 EX with leather and navagation I traded in my 2006 EX

I originally went to the dealership to test drive a 09 SI after testing the car out on the road I didn't like the feel of the constant manual shifting at 52 years old thats not me I will leave that up to the young kids. They also wanted to much for this car that had scratches everywhere and the car was pearl black. 16,900 is what they were asking for.After going over the numbers between leasing and buying this 09 SI I decided to lease an automatic EX for 36 months with no money down where if I brought the SI I would have had to put 500 down and my trade plus my payment would have been 550.00 a month.I told the sales people they were nuts if they though I was going to pay that for a used SI as far as the feel of my 06 vs. the 2012 I like the 9th a lot so I don't know what all the fuss is about the new Civics being underrated by Consumers Report sound like some politics to me its almost the same car with added technology a a little roomier

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Welcome to the site. I said the same thing after driving the manual in almost all city traffic. Yeah its a better trans and has a little more power but since my car is mostly my DD I went auto so as not to have the frustration.

I let one of my friends test drive my new ex coupe and she told me the other day shes trading in her 06 accord sedan for a new ex coupe. Not sure who consumer reports asked but everyone I know with old civics and accords seems to love the 9th gen.

Hey Phillip you never mentioned how much are your payments for your ex. I am paying 188 a month for 36 months and 2 payments are done.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
    "Another one bites the dust"
    9th gen civic ex Alabaster silver
    35% tint all around
    Morimoto hid kit in low beam and fogs both 4300k
    Low profile spoiler
    H @ R 15 mom wheel spacers
    Enkei 18 x 8 wheels
    K @ N drop in filter (useless in my opunion )
    Projector headlights thanks to Team3d
    Led bulbs all around outside and inside.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Big Timer!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmedic View Post
    Hey Phillip you never mentioned how much are your payments for your ex. I am paying 188 a month for 36 months and 2 payments are done.

Well since I had some credit issues with my scores in 500 plus range I ended up paying a little more 320 a month.They told me pay my monthly payments on time and I will establish a good credit rating after 36 months and will be able to lease any 2015 I want

Oh ok got you. Well I hope your happy with your civic as I am. And after 3 years you'll get something different or a new civic it all good. Enjoy your ride bud.

"Another one bites the dust"
    9th gen civic ex Alabaster silver
    35% tint all around
    Morimoto hid kit in low beam and fogs both 4300k
    Low profile spoiler
    H @ R 15 mom wheel spacers
    Enkei 18 x 8 wheels
    K @ N drop in filter (useless in my opunion )
    Projector headlights thanks to Team3d
    Led bulbs all around outside and inside.

August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner trung09's Avatar
    welcome to 9thgen!
    2012 Honda Civic EX Sedan
    9thGenCivic Member #2465
    R18 Crew Member #453
    I
    <3 Driving Slow Crew Member #79
    FB2
    Squad #1
    - Trung Nguyen

Hidden Content Please Join! ***The Official FB2/FG3 Squad***
    Link ===>
    Hidden Content

Check out my Build Thread :
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by HEYPHILLIP View Post
    I originally went to the dealership to test drive a 09 SI after testing the car out on the road I didn't like the feel of the constant manual shifting at 52 years old thats not me I will leave that up to the young kids. They also wanted to much for this car that had scratches everywhere and the car was pearl black. 16,900 is what they were asking for.After going over the numbers between leasing and buying this 09 SI I decided to lease an automatic EX for 36 months with no money down where if I brought the SI I would have had to put 500 down and my trade plus my payment would have been 550.00 a month.I told the sales people they were nuts if they though I was going to pay that for a used SI as far as the feel of my 06 vs. the 2012 I like the 9th a lot so I don't know what all the fuss is about the new Civics being underrated by Consumers Report sound like some politics to me its almost the same car with added technology a a little roomier
    Phillip. Welcome to 9thgen.. I got the TW 9thgen EX-L Navi. It is awesome. Love this car much. Look in my gallery for my other options I added onto my car

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
    Hidden Content 2012 Honda Civic EX-L Navi TW

Big Timer!!!
    One other thing I asked at least 3 salesman plus the General Manager of Willis Honda about this revised 2013 Civic and as far as they knew there is no revised Civic coming out and they said they can't keep these 2012 Civics on the lot and there selling like hot cakes.I told them about the Consumer Report rating it low and one salesman said they did the same thing in the first year of the 2006 8th so I don't know if this is a big internet rumor about a revised Civic or maybe there just adding the European version in this country

welcome to the site and congrats on your new purchase....
    Beware...the Zombie Apocalypse is coming.....followed by the uprising of the Smurfs....recommend stocking up Ramen Noodles now!!!

K24Z7 Crew Member # 1
    Former Owner of 2012 CBP Si Sedan

Hidden Content

Welcome.
    ***08/08/11 - I got my 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan.Hidden Content ***

*2nd 9thGenCivic.Com Member with a 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan.* 1st is 67cougar.

- 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan (Current)
    - 2003 Satin Silver Metallic Honda Civic Si Hatchback (Sold)
    - 1994 Pard Blue Green Pearl Acura Integra GSR Coupe (Stolen/Totaled)
    - 1992 Super White Toyota Corolla DX Sedan (Totaled)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)