We thought it was about time to introduce ourselves. A member requested a "Meet the Mods" thread so here it is:
In no particular order:
- LOL look at this guy his name is his username what a noob~ His PMM civic is looking sharper all the time. Also, he once lost his pants for an extended period of time.
- Day Job: Learnin'
- The grumpy Admin ascended from a mere member by outlasting the others. Legend has it he once made a set of headlights out of Brillo pads. He once got stuck in the bottom of a pond trying to walk across it.
- Day Job: Something about computer stuff
- The modfather as he is called was the first of the highly active moderators. As a part time medic/ thug/ pirate/ ninja his posts can confuse those with untrained eyes... most need translation due to his own language he speaks.... also known to randomly change people's usernames and random bannings just to amuse himself...He was recommended after Skrub (a noobie at the time) raised a stink over the lack of active mods.
- Day Job: Part time ninja, full time paramedic
- A crazy Canadian. Watch out he's kraaaaaaaaazy. Legend has it he was raised by an angry pack of chihuahuas which led to his taco addiction, when Taco Bell was taken from him, he loaded chihuahuas into his muffler and fired them from the exhaust in groups of 2.
- Day Job: He lives and works in a freezer
- POP crew advocate and all around good guy
- Day Job: It sometimes involves beating people with sticks
- Mr Vegas also known as "Billy the Kid" grew up in the slums of old Vegas. Statistically he should be dead or in prison, but against all odds overcame the bad hand he was dealt.
- Day Job: Stuffing the faces of others
- Dwils patrols the forums vigilantly- always on the lookout for rule-breakers.
- Day Job: WeeeWooooWeeeeWooo
- Graduated MIT magna cum laude with a double master's in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. He's now making minimum wage, flipping burgers at McDonald's. He wants an SI but can't afford one. Taking donations.
- Day Job: Potato Fryer Engineer
- The enigmatic T has been lurking since before the beginning of time. No one knows where he came from... some say he accidentally landed here from the 7th gen forum. Others claim he is the STIG!!!
- Day Job: Chief Biscuit Dunker