9th Gen Civic Forum banner

2003 Honda Accord to 2013 Honda Civic Si!

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  SiVroom34 
#1 ·
Hey All,

Sold my first car ever (2013 Honda Accord EX 4cyl Sedan) and upgraded to a 2013 Honda Civic Si-NAV. I have to say, I love my Civic Si and it's a lot of fun to drive, i hope to learn more from everyone else on this forum. I've had my Si for about 3 1/2 months now, and i have over 8,000 miles on it! It's my daily driver and use it drive to and from work. Currently it's all stock and looking forward to do a few mods such as either CAI/SR intake, greddy full catback evo 3 exhaust and HID's. Only thing i was able to do was tints so far. I'm looking forward for the winter to be over then try making some changes! Well thats all from now!

#4 ·
@sicoupe not sure how to post pictures up! Kinda confused about it lol. Using my iPad but I posted one up in the my garage section. Hope you can see it. Thanks! :)

#3 ·
Hey, vroom, welcome to 9th gen.

#6 ·
You're very welcome.

You can upload pictures to a hosting site such as photobucket and bring them over here.

Or you can take them right off your hard drive using the little 'Insert Image' envelope button just above where you type your response (third button from the right). Click on it, and follow the prompts.

#9 ·
Fisch, great to meet another former accord driver! How do u like your si?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.