New si sedan & new to Honda - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New si sedan & new to Honda

^ if you can get all that for the same price that would be SWEET! Keep us informed
    '12 Si Coupe

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

The only reason I would do it ( I know they won't give me the nav and HFP ) would be to get the road noise lower and blue which is what I wish I would have bought in the first place,without nav there is no way I would do it. I paid 4000 in payments and tint . I could remove all audio and silverstar lights and shift knob, but I can't see losing better equity next summer.im not one who makes many bad money decisions.to get rid of it with 5700 miles just doesn't justify blue and somewhat quieter ride and I really don't care about the dash, I like the 12 dash and I like the 12 rims more. If they won't do nav I'm just going to put a alpine nav and be done for now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    12 si coupe with following mods: HFP aero kit,HFP suspension,HFP floor mats,Eibach sways front and back,Megan Racing front,middle and rear frame braces,SS brake lines all around and SS clutch line,Powder coated gloss black si rims,Michelin sport A3 tires,Billet pro short shifter with bushings and cable bushings,moddication SS shift knob,Alpine INE-S920 nav head unit with xm,Polk pa 660 4 channel amp,Polk db tweeters,Polk Dxi-650 front and back,2 Polk Dxi 10 inch subs,each ran by a alpine 500 watt mono amp set to 300 watts at 4 ohms,sound ordnance sealed box at .67 per 10 inch.alpine rear cam,passport 9500ix perm mount radar detector.Magna flow exhaust cat back,tint 35 fronts,20 rear.k&n drop in,silver star ultras in all 3 lights.Future mods,password jdm tow hook,front strut tower,rear strut brace,maybe getting alpine digital 4 channel 100 rms x4 amp to swap for the Polk.and complete new brakes when Baer releases them. Kitchen Sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshur View Post
    The only reason I would do it ( I know they won't give me the nav and HFP ) would be to get the road noise lower and blue which is what I wish I would have bought in the first place,without nav there is no way I would do it. I paid 4000 in payments and tint . I could remove all audio and silverstar lights and shift knob, but I can't see losing better equity next summer.im not one who makes many bad money decisions.to get rid of it with 5700 miles just doesn't justify blue and somewhat quieter ride and I really don't care about the dash, I like the 12 dash and I like the 12 rims more. If they won't do nav I'm just going to put a alpine nav and be done for now.

I loved my si I like it better than the 13 . Fun to drive and great on gas . But need more offroad capable and space . All I had was tint and small parts on it so didn't lose my money .

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    Last edited by SignalCorpsFLNG; 05-04-2013 at 01:10 PM.
    Stigmacher likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

^ you made a good decision,you got a vehicle you needed more, and it sounds like you are happy and that's cool. If / when I get the accord next year I will feel the same because I will end up getting what I really wanted in the first place but didn't want the payment.the better decision for me is to wait another 14 months and sell outright or get a good amount of trade equity to go towards the accord( if I even like the new ones) or there is a 13 left.im going to want a 6 speed so it may be a challenge.getting a 13 si coupe may still leave me wishing for more I'm afraid..

12 si coupe with following mods: HFP aero kit,HFP suspension,HFP floor mats,Eibach sways front and back,Megan Racing front,middle and rear frame braces,SS brake lines all around and SS clutch line,Powder coated gloss black si rims,Michelin sport A3 tires,Billet pro short shifter with bushings and cable bushings,moddication SS shift knob,Alpine INE-S920 nav head unit with xm,Polk pa 660 4 channel amp,Polk db tweeters,Polk Dxi-650 front and back,2 Polk Dxi 10 inch subs,each ran by a alpine 500 watt mono amp set to 300 watts at 4 ohms,sound ordnance sealed box at .67 per 10 inch.alpine rear cam,passport 9500ix perm mount radar detector.Magna flow exhaust cat back,tint 35 fronts,20 rear.k&n drop in,silver star ultras in all 3 lights.Future mods,password jdm tow hook,front strut tower,rear strut brace,maybe getting alpine digital 4 channel 100 rms x4 amp to swap for the Polk.and complete new brakes when Baer releases them. Kitchen Sink.

I understand the need... but it's still a bitter pill to swallow.
    I guess in time the forum will be able to move on... but we'll never be the same.

An FJ cruiser? Couldn't even go with a Pilot? Ouch... cuts like a knife.

Good luck
    Last edited by Stigmacher; 05-04-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    9th Civic POP Crew #30

"Some say that he is a cheap imitation of the real Stig and that he identifies as a Robot. All we know is he's called the Stigmacher."

2012 Rallye Red Si Sedan
    Boomba Torque Dampers
    Eibach Sway Bars (Front set to soft / Rear set to Stiff)
    Moog sway bar endlinks (Front and Rear)
    Megan Racing Strut Brace
    Megan Racing Rear Lower Tie Bar
    FKX Rear Strut Bar
    Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors
    Power Stop Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads
    Takeda Momentum Intake

Nooblets
    You got what fit your needs better so good deal

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)