John from Philly - Page 5
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: John from Philly

Quote Originally Posted by jcr557 View Post
    The way I look at it is I can pay off my car right now and sell it and I will have the amount I sold it for as a down payment which doing the math is 40% of the si sedan with navi. While I wait for the 2012 to come out, I can keep adding more money towards the down payment, however I will have to be borrowing dads car or getting rides with friends.. I'm still indecisive but I need to make a decision by Monday.
    Sell it. It will be worth it. Because when the Si does come out, you might not have a buyer for the current car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jcr557 View Post
    I have a buyer for my 08 coupe, however the Si is not available yet! decisions decisions!!
    I need a buyer for my 03 EP3 before I can get the 9th gen si sedan but it's my daily driven car.
    ***08/08/11 - I got my 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan.Hidden Content ***

*2nd 9thGenCivic.Com Member with a 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan.* 1st is 67cougar.

- 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan (Current)
    - 2003 Satin Silver Metallic Honda Civic Si Hatchback (Sold)
    - 1994 Pard Blue Green Pearl Acura Integra GSR Coupe (Stolen/Totaled)
    - 1992 Super White Toyota Corolla DX Sedan (Totaled)

Big Timer!!!
    I think I'm going to keep my 08 a little bit longer unless someone has a release date for the si sedan so I know how much longer the wait will be.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

One Bad Mama Jama!!!
    Welcome to the 9th!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)