Northeast New England(MA/RI/NH) Meet/Tech/Chat
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Northeast New England(MA/RI/NH) Meet/Tech/Chat

9thgen's Official E-thug CivicMx's Avatar

Northeast New England(MA/RI/NH) Meet/Tech/Chat

Figure Since no one has done it in my area I would...

Any one in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, or close by,
    Come into this thread! WELCOME!

Lets see how many 9th gen owners we have around!
    Possible meet in the near future! (once everyone gets their civics)

Also help with mods if you guys are close by you can help each other.. I'm down to help out!

General questions, tech questions, Chat! Anything Goes..Introduce yourself and post a Pic of your Ride!

Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Name:Moses
    Car: 2012 Civic LX TW 4DR
    Current MODs: 35 % Tints all around, non-Custom Seat Covers
    Future MODs: For next week: [Exterior] 18" 8th gen HFP wheels, Low pros 215/35/18, HIDs, Si Grill Base [window visors maybe sept]
    [Interior] Double din Tv, Subs, Amps, Speakers

Last edited by CivicMx; 08-20-2011 at 10:19 AM.

Banned
    Beat me to it.

Name: Chris
    Car: 2012 PMM 5-speed Civic
    Current MODs: Full interior LEDs, license plate LED, tinted license plate cover, all-weather floor mats, trunk tray, and splash guards
    Future MODs: Door visors, retro fit headlights, HIDs, HFP wheels, SI grille, and a cold air intake
    Last edited by FB2Chris; 08-20-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    p1nkbutt3rflies24 likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FB2Chris View Post
    Beat me to it.

Name: Chris
    Car: 2012 PMM 5-speed Civic
    Current MODs: Full interior LEDs, license plate LED, tinted license plate cover, all-weather floor mats, trunk tray, and splash guards
    Future MODs: Door visors, retro fit headlights, HIDs, HFP wheels, SI grille, and acold air intake
    Nice to meet you chriss..I kept searching for it but could never find it... i saw a spotted thread but that was it...

btw Nice mods man..
    Do you have the oem leds on the inside or did you go after market?
    I heard the oem one were not too bright.. does it make a big diff on interior?
    I want the floor matss though.. how are they?? do the black mats contrast with your interior.. i have the grey stone interior and i know the mats only come in black or beige so let me know..
    post some picss!

Ill be installing the SI grill monday or tuesday so ill make sure to hook it up with pics and all the details on the install..hopefully well get more people in here soon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicMx View Post
    Nice to meet you chriss..I kept searching for it but could never find it... i saw a spotted thread but that was it...

btw Nice mods man..
    Do you have the oem leds on the inside or did you go after market?
    I heard the oem one were not too bright.. does it make a big diff on interior?
    I want the floor matss though.. how are they?? do the black mats contrast with your interior.. i have the grey stone interior and i know the mats only come in black or beige so let me know..
    post some picss!

Ill be installing the SI grill monday or tuesday so ill make sure to hook it up with pics and all the details on the install..hopefully well get more people in here soon!
    Nice to mee you too.

I went with the aftermarket LEDs from College Hills Honda. I think it makes a big difference, it's so much brighter. The mats are great, they fit perfect. The black looks good against the grey interior. I post some pictures as soon as I clean the car inside and out either tomorrow or Monday (depending on the weather).

I'd love to see some pictures of the SI grille.

Another MOD I'd like to do is LED daytime running lights. But, I'm planning on doing that after a retro fit and some bright lo-beam HIDs because I'd be losing my hi-beams.

Quote Originally Posted by FB2Chris View Post
    Nice to mee you too.

I went with the aftermarket LEDs from College Hills Honda. I think it makes a big difference, it's so much brighter. The mats are great, they fit perfect. The black looks good against the grey interior. I post some pictures as soon as I clean the car inside and out either tomorrow or Monday (depending on the weather).

I'd love to see some pictures of the SI grille.

Another MOD I'd like to do is LED daytime running lights. But, I'm planning on doing that after a retro fit and some bright lo-beam HIDs because I'd be losing my hi-beams.

Yeah.. ill def be doing a DIY.. and ill post the pics here too.. ive noticed alot of people are itching to do their retrofits... another member had an interesting idea of taking retrofits from the 2012 jdm civics.. heres the link
    https://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/app...-im-wrong.html
    Also im sure the LED on the highbeam will be another task just like on the 8thgen.. hopefully theres an easy way to do it without making the computer go bananas...and turning on like 80 dash lights.. cant wait to see how the black mats look against the grey interior... i will make my decision on how ur pics look

Banned
    Yeah.. ill def be doing a DIY.. and ill post the pics here too.. ive noticed alot of people are itching to do their retrofits... another member had an interesting idea of taking retrofits from the 2012 jdm civics.. heres the link
    https://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/app...-im-wrong.html
    Also im sure the LED on the highbeam will be another task just like on the 8thgen.. hopefully theres an easy way to do it without making the computer go bananas...and turning on like 80 dash lights.. cant wait to see how the black mats look against the grey interior... i will make my decision on how ur pics look
    Awesome! I wish out 9th generations already came with retro fits. Those lucky owners of the Asian model don't have anything to worry about! All we can do is wait though.

Im sure there will be something available in the future to eliminate the possibility of the compter going crazy. Right now, we're in the "trial and error" period.

Guesss is just me and you up in the northeastt Bummerrrr
    CiViCMX | 9thNorthEast Crew Member #001 | K24Z7 Crew Member #617

Join 9thNorthEast here:
    Hidden Content

Banned
    Guesss is just me and you up in the northeastt Bummerrrr
    No way, there's more of us Northeasterners on here. Off the top of my head, I know MikeWa is from Boston.

Man link em this threadd i want to get more people so we can have a possiblee meet in the near future before its like -40 degreess out LOL...you know this winter prob gonna be worse than last!! by the way im installing the radio and the grill tommrow.. so ill let u know how that goes... also vinyl wrapping the roof prob friday.... I did my rear speakers today too... wasnt too badd
    CiViCMX | 9thNorthEast Crew Member #001 | K24Z7 Crew Member #617

Join 9thNorthEast here:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)