KTuner Dyno Results
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: KTuner Dyno Results

Thumbs up KTuner Dyno Results

Finally was able to tune last Friday night and ended up with 200whp/176tq.

Not bad for stock downpipe and catback.

All mods listed in signature.

Edit: Red line on first dyno picture is the base map that comes preloaded on the KTuner platform.

KTuner Dyno Results-img_3769.jpgKTuner Dyno Results-img_3777.jpgKTuner Dyno Results-img_3778.jpg
    Last edited by SoFlaFB6; 03-05-2018 at 11:49 AM. Reason: extra info
    2014 Taffeta White Si Sedan
    FBO - E85 - KTuner

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Who tuned the car?
    2015 MSM FB6 / Full Race 3" Catted DP / Acuity CAI / Hasport / H&R / Tru Hart / KTuner V2 / Konig Hypergrams / Injector Dynamics ID1000's / Voodoo 13

Tuning was done by Fred aka Derf Tuned. In my opinion he’s one of the top tuners in the country.
    FBO - E85 - KTuner

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaFB6 View Post
    Tuning was done by Fred aka Derf Tuned. In my opinion he’s one of the top tuners in the country.
    Nice, but what are you basing your opinion on? I don't ask to try and smear his or your name. I would just like to know what places him higher than say someone from Iowa or Detroit? I'm always interested to learn about different tuners and the experience people have with them.
    When you're out of fuel, your altitude is dropping and you're out of ideas...Eject! Eject!! Eject!!!

Mod list
    *RV6 catless downpipe
    *Invidia Q300 Exhaust
    *FlashPro/Vit Tuned (210 whp)

My opinion is based off the research I’ve done and who was the best available locally. If you check out his Facebook page you can see he’s tuned tons of different cars in the US and other countries as well as having won awards for his tuning. I may be biased since he’s local, but his import tuning is highly regarded in Florida.
    FBO - E85 - KTuner

those are great numbers without removing the stock cat! nice!
    RujoKinJal and SoFlaFB6 like this.
    ​​Hidden Content
    IG: @MishkaCreates | @DankJDM
    - DankJDM.com -
    Naturally Aspirated, Lightweight, Hella Grip.
    Dyno Tuned by
    RC Autoworks
    Wheels & Suspension by FKX Racing

Nooblets
    So I am thinking of doing this to my 12 tw si sedan. I just need to get rid of this freaking rev hang. I don't want anything else. Just the damn rev hang gone. Can you confirm if this helped? I have a ton of Amazon gift cards so I'm waiting to get it after the holidays.
    2012 Taffeta White Civic Si SedanK24Z7 Crew Member #227

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocopanda View Post
    So I am thinking of doing this to my 12 tw si sedan. I just need to get rid of this freaking rev hang. I don't want anything else. Just the damn rev hang gone. Can you confirm if this helped? I have a ton of Amazon gift cards so I'm waiting to get it after the holidays.
    I never notice the rev hang on my car. Our Civic Si has a heavy flywheel and that can contribute to the rpm hanging a bit before dropping.

My car is tuned using KTuner, if that helps.

If your cars tuned then the rev hang has been eliminated. The rev hang issue has to do with the stock factory tune on these cars. Ive got a stock clutch and flywheel and as soon as i got my flashpro and did the basic reflash the rev hang was gone
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by 12FG4Rallye View Post
    If your cars tuned then the rev hang has been eliminated. The rev hang issue has to do with the stock factory tune on these cars. Ive got a stock clutch and flywheel and as soon as i got my flashpro and did the basic reflash the rev hang was gone
    I owned a 1990 Miata and that car has a very light flywheel. When you disengage the clutch on the Miata, the RPM immediately drops.

On my Civic Si, the RPM has a tendency to hang around a bit and slowly drop because of the heavier flywheel.

If CoCpPanda is looking for the RPM to drop immediately, a Ktuner or Hondata won't be able to help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)