New 2019 Dyno #'s with video - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New 2019 Dyno #'s with video

Quote Originally Posted by 305civictyperaw View Post
    Nice #’s man, I know the type s oil pump weighs less than our factory pump.
    Can you pls let me know how I can source one?
    I found my 4Piston ported oil pump on OfferUp, i got lucky and paid less than half of original cost.
    If you're looking into doing the oil pump swap, be very careful, there are a lot of parts needed to make it work. Most kits that are sold by companies are missing some key components as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Ty sir. Niceee OfferUp comes through at times.
    Maybe later down the road when I’m completely FBO, planning on staying n/a as well
    Miami 9thGen Crew #2
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaFB6 View Post
    I found my 4Piston ported oil pump on OfferUp, i got lucky and paid less than half of original cost.
    If you're looking into doing the oil pump swap, be very careful, there are a lot of parts needed to make it work. Most kits that are sold by companies are missing some key components as well.
    Pain in the ass?
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

It is kind of a pain in the ass. Definitely recommend trying to find someone to install that’s done it before. Lots of bolts, adapters and small bits needed from Honda along with the pump, baffle plate, chain, tensioner, guide and other shit
    bfaided1984 likes this.
    2014 Taffeta White Si Sedan

228whp/179tq

KTuner (Derf Tuned), Tsudo 3" Downpipe, Vibrant 3" resonator, KTuned 3" black muffler w/ custom piping, KTuned 3" SRI, J37 Throttle Body, FKX Racing P/P lower intake, Acuity Shifter Bushings and Shift Knob, Mishimoto Thermostat & Fan Switch, HaSport Upper Torque Mount, Innovative Rear MM, H&R Springs, FKX Lower Control Arms, TruHart Lowering Shocks, DevSport Front Splitter & Side Skirts, PWJDM Gurney Flap, Yellow DRL & Fogs

It is kind of a pain in the ass. Definitely recommend trying to find someone to install that’s done it before. Lots of bolts, adapters and small bits needed from Honda along with the pump, baffle plate, chain, tensioner, guide and other shit
    Word, watching a couple videos and it does not look like a good time. How do you like that tsudo downpipe?
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Quote Originally Posted by bfaided1984 View Post
    Word, watching a couple videos and it does not look like a good time. How do you like that tsudo downpipe?
    I put the tsudo dp on with the innovative rear mount at the same time and never had an issue 🤞 It’s a nice piece for the price point
    2014 Taffeta White Si Sedan

228whp/179tq

KTuner (Derf Tuned), Tsudo 3" Downpipe, Vibrant 3" resonator, KTuned 3" black muffler w/ custom piping, KTuned 3" SRI, J37 Throttle Body, FKX Racing P/P lower intake, Acuity Shifter Bushings and Shift Knob, Mishimoto Thermostat & Fan Switch, HaSport Upper Torque Mount, Innovative Rear MM, H&R Springs, FKX Lower Control Arms, TruHart Lowering Shocks, DevSport Front Splitter & Side Skirts, PWJDM Gurney Flap, Yellow DRL & Fogs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)