SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit

SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit

Good morning all,

I received an email from Pro Car Studio advertising a Plug and Play Flex Fuel kit for our 9th gen civics. I was wondering if anyone has purchased one, and what their thoughts were.

It see they bundle it with 550 cc injectors/Fuel Pump which would be a smart addition since E85 requires more flow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit-sirimoto-e85-flex-fuel-full-kit_lrg.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by fergy016 View Post
    Good morning all,

I received an email from Pro Car Studio advertising a Plug and Play Flex Fuel kit for our 9th gen civics. I was wondering if anyone has purchased one, and what their thoughts were.

It see they bundle it with 550 cc injectors/Fuel Pump which would be a smart addition since E85 requires more flow.
    Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We've had quite a few customers purchase this kit already. I'm not sure if any are on this forum or not, but if they are, hopefully they chime in.

I personally wouldnt go e85 unless i was boosted. Depending on mods ive seen people gain 5-7whp and around and same with torque but then youve also got the decrease in your MPG too and how accessible is e85 in your area? Just some things to consider if planning to stay NA and run e85. Also a fuel pump is always a good idea but i remmeber awhile back vit had said its honestly not needed with staying NA and that he had just swapped the stock injecots to 550cc and the car was fine
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

The E85 can actually net pretty good power gains on a mostly stock K24Z7 engine. From the factory there is a ton of knock - mainly due to the restrictive factory "cast in" headers that run directly into the cat converter unit. The E85 allows for the elimination of this knock, even with greatly increased ignition timing. 10-20 hp gains would not be unreasonable to see in this type of situation. Of course, the E85 is still far more effective on boosted applications.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)