FS: 2013 Si Stock Shifter Assembly
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

Thread: FS: 2013 Si Stock Shifter Assembly

Super Mod's Pet

FS: 2013 Si Stock Shifter Assembly

For sale is the stock shifter assembly from my 2013 Civic Si (sedan if that matters?). I do not need it anymore as I sold the car a few months ago. This is in excellent condition as it was removed from my car only a couple months after I bought it when it had ~2k miles on it and I installed Buddy Club shifter. The only thing included is what is in the picture, NO shift knob and NO bushings/bolts. I do not have them as they were all transferred over to the other shifter.

$35.00 shipped via UPS ground to the lower-48. If you're outside of that we can discuss additional shipping costs. PayPal is the only method of payment I will accept unless you happen to be local to Durham, NC and want to meet in person.

As far as I know the part number is 54100-TR4-A01 per the Honda parts catalog as I cannot find a useful number stamped on it.

FS: 2013 Si Stock Shifter Assembly-shifter1.jpg
    FS: 2013 Si Stock Shifter Assembly-shifter2.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Super Mod's Pet
    Still available!

Super Mod's Pet
    Still here taking up space.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)