Phantom Audio amp and some family drama
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dwasifar
  • 2 Post By DWils

Thread: Phantom Audio amp and some family drama

Big Timer!!!

Phantom Audio amp and some family drama

SOLD, see below. I don't know how to delete a thread.
    ----
    Well, I'm back, after a long time absent, and I have an amp to sell and a story to tell.

First the amp. It's a Phantom Audio modified amp from a 2015 Civic Si coupe. I am told it's a significant improvement in sound over the stock version. Here are the required pictures:

Phantom Audio amp and some family drama-photo5073577951630567427.jpg

Phantom Audio amp and some family drama-photo5071506012162336800.jpg

Phantom Audio amp and some family drama-photo5071506012162336799.jpg

This was my son's originally, and thereby hangs a tale.

A year and some months ago, I was going to trade in my Si, and my son REALLY REALLY wanted it. So, against my better judgement, I let him take it, and he agreed to pay me what I would have gotten on the trade-in over a year. You can imagine how that worked out. The year came and went, the car wasn't paid for, so we made him sell it to pay me back.

In the meantime he had put this amp into the car and he pulled it out before he sold it. Came on here to sell it, got himself into some sort of dispute and was banned from the site. So he came to me asking me to sell it for him. I said NO, you still owe me money. But I'll take it from you and knock a little off your debt. He didn't like that very much but he agreed.

So that's where it is. I want to make it clear: I am not selling it for him. It's mine now, and I'm selling it for ME. As I understand it, it was mine in the first place, because I gather this is the amp that actually came with the car, only upgraded, and he never paid me for the car until we made him sell it, so there you go.

He said he paid $300 for the upgrade. I guess $180 would be a fair price. Anyone interested?
    Last edited by dwasifar; 05-03-2019 at 01:53 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

PM sent
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Big Timer!!!
    bfaided1984 gets it.
    modrid81 likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Amp is sold and installed. Good dude to deal with.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Baned
    Closed. But still interested in the family drama.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)