Performance mods
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 12FG4Rallye

Thread: Performance mods

Performance mods

What’s up everyone. Ok so i have a 2013 si and it’s completely stock minus a mishimoto intake. I would like to know what are some mods i could do that will give me a little more power, what is a good clutch upgrade, and what would be the best way to mock up a custom coolant overflow preferably a cool liquor bottle setup

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Well if you want to do a full bolt on setup. Hondata flashpro to start and then a downpipe, exhaust, 3.5in intake, RBC manifold swap and then you can either run stock throttle body or you can do a port and polish job on the manifold and then run a larger 70mm throttle body.

As for clutch i wouldnt worry until you actually need to change it and even then with a full bolt on setup the stock clutch can more than handle it. With aftermarket clutch kits you have to either get the special flywheel that company makes for our cars so you dont get a CEL for a misfire detection or get a lightweight one and disable the misfire detection via flashpro.

As for the coolant thing no idea guess just use your imagination on that one bud
    bfaided1984 likes this.
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

Quote Originally Posted by 12FG4Rallye View Post
    Well if you want to do a full bolt on setup. Hondata flashpro to start and then a downpipe, exhaust, 3.5in intake, RBC manifold swap and then you can either run stock throttle body or you can do a port and polish job on the manifold and then run a larger 70mm throttle body.

As for clutch i wouldnt worry until you actually need to change it and even then with a full bolt on setup the stock clutch can more than handle it. With aftermarket clutch kits you have to either get the special flywheel that company makes for our cars so you dont get a CEL for a misfire detection or get a lightweight one and disable the misfire detection via flashpro.

As for the coolant thing no idea guess just use your imagination on that one bud
    This pretty much covers it.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)