Alpha series header - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Alpha series header

Seriously, dude must have gotten 6k posts by shitting on peoples hopes and dreams, all while ranting against the man and corporate america.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    I am thinking about purchasing the alpha series header for my 2 door 2015 civic si . I was wondering what exhaust system you guys recommend. And if u know any links here for install .thanx .
    Check my IG I have or can send you sound clips of a RV6 catless downpipe paired with Invidia Q300. IMO sounds the best... maybe go catted if you want less rasp.
    2015 Civic Si [email protected]//[email protected]
    IG: its_danscott

Greenhorn
    I listened to VitViper prior to his departure and got a 3" downpipe as that was his recommendation for NA or compressed. I was going to supercharge so I went catless, but didn't and wish I'd have sacrificed a few ponies and got the high-flow cat instead. Skunk 2, Full Race, I don't think you can go wrong with any quality product.

I have the 3" Full Race catless downpipe and 3" exhaust on our 2015 Si. It has a wonderful, defined voice, but is not loud at all. Not quiet, but certainly not loud. A little louder inside the car than I'd find ideal, but not outside to the world. I love it.

Highway cruising speeds are over the low rpm drone range (1000-2000 rpm). We've made many a 700 mile road trip and it's totally doable.

With Vit's tune, the low-end is about like stock, far more usable mid-range torque than stock and 20-25 extra ponies on top, depending on the Dyno run. Very decent milage, too, considering the high rpm the K24 spins at.

How this helps and best of luck to you!

P.S. I've entered the dark zone; just picked up my 2019 CTR. Delicious!
    BlackSi27 likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    Invida Q300 and either Junk2 Alpha, or Invida Header FTW. Or maybe a Vibrant header if you can find one. The Invida products of course will bolt right up to each other.

I have alpha headers on my CRX straight 3" to vibrant exhaust. Very punchy but my build is a 14:1 e85 k20/24 Type S (6spd;LSD); Twin Disc Stage 4 Completion Clutch. I agree that is loud but for my NA it does what it's supposed to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alpha series header-img_20170223_122219_119_1555446439081.jpg  
    BlackSi27 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknote414 View Post
    I have alpha headers on my CRX straight 3" to vibrant exhaust. Very punchy but my build is a 14:1 e85 k20/24 Type S (6spd;LSD); Twin Disc Stage 4 Completion Clutch. I agree that is loud but for my NA it does what it's supposed to do.
    Good-night I bet that car is a blast. I request YouTube links now.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGOrangeSi View Post
    Invida Q300 and either Junk2 Alpha, or Invida Header FTW. Or maybe a Vibrant header if you can find one. The Invida products of course will bolt right up to each other.
    Ummm vibrant and invidia dont make downpipes for our cars....
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

Thank you guys for responding . I appreciate it alot.

Found out the stock exhaust doesn't sound to shabby either. Although with a helmet on it would be nice to hear the engine better inside the cabin.

2014 Civic Si Coupe

My Youtube channel Hidden Content

Greenhorn
    I was thinking about getting this header. I want that sweet sweet soooound

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)