Recommended bolt ons to do?
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommended bolt ons to do?

Greenhorn

Recommended bolt ons to do?

Good Morning guys!
    I recently just picked up a 2014 Civic SI coupe. I also just joined 9thgen too so Im also a noob.
    I was wondering what sort of mods can I do to make almost 250 HP or more? Does it have to have forced induction ?
    can i just do full bolt on's with a tune? or can I do built motor including cam crank pistons and rods etc.
    My goal is to make 250 HP N/A or more just being N/A
    also what would be some good brands to go look for to making my build !
    please help me ! and I would like to see everyone else's builds!

Thank you!
    Last edited by FG4Skies; Today at 07:37 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

250 whp will need forced induction or a fully built head swapped motor. Standard bolt ons and a tune seem to net 205-215 wheel.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

As bfraided said, you'll need a head swap, as they don't make cams for the 9th gen. If you must have 250WHP, I suggest standard bolt on's, tune, and small shot of nitrous.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    CAI, full exhaust, and a flash pro. Otherwise some better shift pieces along with some coilovers would make it a lot of fun.
    15' Taffeta White Civic Si Coupe

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)