Hasport rear motor mount failure and other entrails....
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hasport rear motor mount failure and other entrails....

Greenhorn

Hasport rear motor mount failure and other entrails....

So this is a sad boi post at sad boi hours....

About two Hours ago my Hasport 70 a Rear motor mount (RMM) cracked. Not only that, I think that due to the cracking of the RMM my Axle popped out the tranny and my RV6 down-pipe bolts became undone along with my belt breaking.....

Now the car is lowered on Buddy club Coil overs, the height it is currently at is higher than it was before I first installed my coils. The motor mount was good when the car was lower than it is now so it cant be the fact that the car was to low.

I will say this, the car is making a lot more power than when I first got the motor mount so maybe that has something to do with it cracking. Or maybe I am stupid and instead of only buying the RMM i should've bought all three Motor Mounts.

Anyway I am sad and just wanted to vent or share my story a little, maybe this has happend to someone else with the Hasport 70a rmm IDK.
    Official K24Z7
    Crew Member 5645
    2013 civic Si
    DERF 93 OCTANE
    200WHP CLUB

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    What cracked? Did the frame crack or the insert? Pictures.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)