Endlinks rotated and popped off - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Endlinks rotated and popped off

Thank you all - - i mean it.

I realize every problem ive been having has to do with the swaybar, i might take it out as well as the black brackets(endlink mounts) on my front coilovers.

Today, my mechanic took it for a drive and after having it racked up he saw that a bushing had slid off on the swaybar and was causing the clunking. That is fixed now and all is ok. He suggested getting adjustable endlinks if i wish to keep the swaybar. I guess whiteline it is for adjustable front endlinks?

pic of the bushing missing and the passenger, side how it should be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Endlinks rotated and popped off-0be54afa-83b0-497d-a5b3-34b897655c21_1556144476112.jpg   Endlinks rotated and popped off-a5c0992c-e44d-4327-a237-fbd143338c01_1556144495000.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    I have Moog front endlinks and bushing. Your bushing are worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by twoawwsome View Post
    I have Moog front endlinks and bushing. Your bushing are worn out.
    What difference do you feel with moog endlinks or aftermarket endlinks in general, compared to stock?

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessefb6 View Post
    What difference do you feel with moog endlinks or aftermarket endlinks in general, compared to stock?
    I had adjustable rear endlinks from Progress swaybar kit and they suck. They were noisy and no matter how tight the endlinks were tighten, they would come loose.

The Moog endlinks are much beefier and the bushings are also harder than OEM. I didn't notice a huge change, but the suspension felt tighter and more responsive.
    Last edited by twoawwsome; 04-25-2019 at 12:27 PM.

I have the whiteline endlinks on the front of mine. No issues so far. I'm not super low on coilovers tho.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

I was hoping youd say that the ride quality was improved a bit. My car is quite low and im hoping the adjustable endlinks will put an end to my fsb/endlinks issue im sorta having every 2weeks.

When i rest my foot on my dead pedal i feel a bunch of rattling so much that i rather just rest my foot on the floor mat... i wonder if it’s because of how low i am and a 215/45 tire or once again maybe because of the endlinks being stock and for lack of a better term: flimsy?

I was hoping youd say that the ride quality was improved a bit. My car is quite low and im hoping the adjustable endlinks will put an end to my fsb/endlinks issue im sorta having every 2weeks.

When i rest my foot on my dead pedal i feel a bunch of rattling so much that i rather just rest my foot on the floor mat... i wonder if it’s because of how low i am and a 215/45 tire or once again maybe because of the endlinks being stock and for lack of a better term: flimsy?
    I couldn't tell a difference between the stock ones and the adjustable ones. I got the adjustable because the stock ones were popping at full lock down a hill. IMO you have an installer error issue. I'm running 215/45R17 with zero gap and don't have any issues.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Could it be that when i adjusted the front lower i should have done something more than just rotate the collars? ive been reading extensively about this subject (endlinks install / endlink mounts becoming loose) and im starting to wonder if i needed to do more than just jack it up, take the wheel off, rotate the two collars, n lower it back down 😕

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)