Decided on what, but now the how...
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Decided on what, but now the how...

Decided on what, but now the how...

So I’ve decided to pull the trigger on Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, coilovers kinda fell out of the budget with college draining my funds lol. With that being said, what else would I need EXACTLY to install everything perfectly the first time. I’ve seen on the forums it is highly recommended to get aftermarket shocks. So, with the purchase of the springs by themselves, what other parts/ precautions do I have to look out for to ensure a smooth installation? Thanks - J

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Also, car is 2013 Sedan LX. Shoulda mentioned that 🙂

Shocks for sure, already pulling everything apart, might as well replace them. Camber bolts and arms are nice to have, but not required, and with those springs it doesn't drop you too much so camber shouldn't be terrible. Some people say use the 8th gen top hats in the front, but I cannot confirm that.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now