Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar - 2014 Civic Si 9th Generation - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar - 2014 Civic Si 9th Generation

I personally bought from Throwdown Performance as they came recommended by HellaJDM but you can also buy direct from Ultra Racing's website as Team3D mentioned.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    ~Sure you could buy an Si and leave it stock, but that would sorta be like paying for a prostitute just to talk~
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KDiggityDog76 View Post
    Yup, I've got the rear trunk brace coming in next week. I'll post more pics once that one is done, too.

Did you install it? If so how was the process? Got pics of the mounting points?
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - G. Best
    9thGenCivic POP Crew #713
    2015 Civic Si 6mt
    2011 Hyundai IX35 5mt
    1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R 5mt
    No automatics allowed!

Ugh they haven't even shipped it yet! Every week I follow up, asking where is my shipment, and every week it's a new excuse. I think they're having a hard time getting the next load in from outside the country.

~Sure you could buy an Si and leave it stock, but that would sorta be like paying for a prostitute just to talk~
    Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Ugh they haven't even shipped it yet! Every week I follow up, asking where is my shipment, and every week it's a new excuse. I think they're having a hard time getting the next load in from outside the country.

Did you order both from Throwdown? Weird that they are lagging on the second brace.

Here is my 15 Si sedan with 4point strut tower brace and 3 point rear trunk brace. They work! It does what it is supposed to do! On Monday while getting my oil changed at the dealer by my buddy, I test drove a brand new 15 Si and instant difference. I was able to smash on corners and freeway and I was very happy with my car. The salesman even took it for a spin on the freeway. He has a fully built 8th gen so after he convo he was cool about me testing the car how I did :smiling_imp:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar - 2014 Civic Si 9th Generation-image_1444407298276.jpg   Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar - 2014 Civic Si 9th Generation-image_1444407332810.jpg  

Nooblets
    Honda Civic FB 2.0 (2010) Front Strut Bar / Front Tower Bar - Ultra Racing Product Catalog

Is this the brace you guys are using? Their site kinda blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Stly View Post
    Here is my 15 Si sedan with 4point strut tower brace and 3 point rear trunk brace. They work! It does what it is supposed to do! On Monday while getting my oil changed at the dealer by my buddy, I test drove a brand new 15 Si and instant difference. I was able to smash on corners and freeway and I was very happy with my car. The salesman even took it for a spin on the freeway. He has a fully built 8th gen so after he convo he was cool about me testing the car how I did :smiling_imp:
    Nice braces but good god your trunk is dirty lol.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

It's a smart man who keeps a first aid kit in the trunk. We should all follow your example.
    I do like the way the car feels a lot more now since the front brace is in. I was accelerating up a semi circular freeway on ramp on an incline with some camber in the right direction to help, not hurt. Damn the car just felt so right! I'm pretty excited for the rear one now.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Stly View Post
    Nice! Did you have to modify anything to get that rear brace in?
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - G. Best
    9thGenCivic POP Crew #713
    2015 Civic Si 6mt
    2011 Hyundai IX35 5mt
    1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R 5mt
    No automatics allowed!

Lol! A bottle of some waxy stuff spilled so I'm trying to remove it with cat litter. Plus if you ever get stuck somewhere cat litter is good to use to add some traction
    Quote Originally Posted by kev604 View Post
    Nice braces but good god your trunk is dirty lol.
    Always try to keep first response things with me. You never know.. Plus I have a toddler. It came in handy many times before.
    I know what you are saying, the car feels much better with the braces! I was skeptical about spending so much on them but it's worth it.
    It's a smart man who keeps a first aid kit in the trunk. We should all follow your example.
    I do like the way the car feels a lot more now since the front brace is in. I was accelerating up a semi circular freeway on ramp on an incline with some camber in the right direction to help, not hurt. Damn the car just felt so right! I'm pretty excited for the rear one now.

No modifications needed! 100% perfect fit ment. Just swap the original screws with the ones included.
    Quote Originally Posted by CleanSER View Post
    Nice! Did you have to modify anything to get that rear brace in?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)