Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar - 2014 Civic Si 9th Generation - Page 3
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar - 2014 Civic Si 9th Generation

Big Timer!!!
    Thanks for the great picture quality post.. I will also be ordering a set for my 2012 civic sedan.. I'm looking forward to adding this to my car.. Thanks again for sharing.
    instagram: 9thgencivicparts
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Here is mine and I love it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar - 2014 Civic Si 9th Generation-dsc00733.jpg   Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar - 2014 Civic Si 9th Generation-dsc00731.jpg  

Nooblets
    Which brace are you guys ordering from their site for the 9th gen sedan? All I see is japanese models and years, don't see any particular brace labeled fb6 or 9th gen civic etc.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

It's listed as FB 2.0 is why. The bar also says coupe on it, but it fits the sedan.

UR-TW4-1992
    Honda Civic FB 2.0 (2010) Front Strut Bar / Front Tower Bar - Ultra Racing Product Catalog

I just ordered both front and rear strut bars. I will post pics when I put them in :-)

Just received both front engine bay brace and rear trunk brace. I had little problems putting the rear in due to it being so tight between the top two connection points but eventually I got it in.

The front is a different story. I have a 15' Si coupe and can seem to locate the bottom 2 connection points on my car.

I've tried to compare photos but they all seem to be 4 doors. I'm thinking something changed. I'll have to take a picture tomorrow to show what I'm talking about.

Pics should help us, help you

Well now I'm pissed. The lucky guy from RI has already received the rear bar I've been waiting forever for. Envy is a green-eyed devil and right now, it looks a lot like me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    ~Sure you could buy an Si and leave it stock, but that would sorta be like paying for a prostitute just to talk~
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by KDiggityDog76 View Post
    Well now I'm pissed. The lucky guy from RI has already received the rear bar I've been waiting forever for. Envy is a green-eyed devil and right now, it looks a lot like me.

Damn! I would be so pissed off! Should call them up and try ordering it from the website I mentioned. Other members and myself got it less than a week and a half. Good communication as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KDiggityDog76 View Post

Sorry to hear that man, I ordered directly from their Malaysia site and they shipped Int'l FedEx in about a week.

Like others have said, I would try to call the company and see what the deal is.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)